It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Congrats to all the devs and admins!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You did it! :D

You didn't stop him when you had a chance. Now with over a dozen accounts, he happily plays 24/7 farming himself and gets 100,000 LP.

When he's not beating his own sock accounts, he spams the same message about how everyone else is cheating against him - with absolutely no evidence.

Hey! How about an admin pops in for more than 2 minutes a week to see how this wonderful game is doing?

But why should you? He funds your flash game paying $1000/mo even though there hasn't received a bug fix or gameplay update in half a year (adding 2 new items for lvl 30, demolisher and inferno).

Just so you can keep milking the cash cow.

Post subject: Re: Congrats to all the devs and admins!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ogonna=Tritium=HMs endeavour=TObi=Betamode and his unbelievable 15 medals . Oh sorry maybe more. Who can count it? :)))))))))

BTW: You forget to report me! Please I also want to be famous!

Peace! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This has gone much further than a new ranking system will correct. I rarely play anymore, but when I do log on I'm accosted by his spam about my "cheating".

This is a person who will go to any lengths to destroy this game just so he can get a medal. He has so many accounts it's impossible to keep track of them.

The proposed ELO system isn't a new device. It's pretty well known - I deal with the math on a daily basis in my own profession, and it will do nothing to stop him from cheating. In fact, he can keep on using the same system to cheat successfully.

But this thread is not about him. It's about the people who control this game, and who have made a strong statement that you can do whatever you want - IF you spend a lot of money. They won't touch their big spenders.

Remember king? He was banned for the same reason with much less evidence, and very quickly. In fact, within 1 week of farming his accounts he was gone. Because he didn't spend as much money as this kid.

This game has never been pay-to-win, as I've shown. But now it's pay-to-make-the-admins-overlook-cheating.

As for their test server, don't make me laugh. I logged on and there were 2 other people there. How is it possible to test the server with nobody playing?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=405&t=29275

A couple days later king and all his other accounts were gone.

Maybe he should have bought more tokens.

Post subject: I am speechless ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Dear Admins & Developer !

What impudence from "ogonna" to write this words against the Admins and Developer of this GREAT G A M E !

I am really speechless now ...

............. think about all this accuse and blame ..................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK - I will find now the right words !

Ogonna and j^8 accusing Black Mamba, Mr. Mister, BUTCHKRAB, a lot of other GOOD Players and me more and more !
(and now the 4th or 5th time with NEW threads)

So I KNOW the real REASON for that :

Ogonna and j^8 accusing most ...

... BECAUSE BOTH cheated AND cheat most SELF !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ogonna
(Mr. I have only one account - trying hiding ALL his other for month)

Ogonna is - how Black Mamba said right in the screenshot -
also ..
HMS Endeavour, WhiteDwarf, Tritium, Betamode, iDie, Tobi, etc.
Just watch youtube "Torleif Lund" - there are most accounts !

Was not HE the ONE who made an thread ABOUT multi-accounting few weeks ago ?
:-)

He generated OFTEN 5000 ladder-points in 1 hour ... ONLY possible
with HIS multi-accounting-cheating !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

j^8
(Mr. I never cheat and also hiding his OTHER accounts)

He cheated his gold medal (see news 20 / 6 / 2014) with
"help" from Player tigermask :
8000 (!) ladderpoints in half an hour !
Only possible with cheating !
Admins and Developer - just watch the protocols from that weekly tournament (end 20 / 6 / 2014) the last hour !
It was a very BAD cheating against MY SISTER !!!

Also 2 weeks later (see news 4 / 7 / 2014) :
j^8 was second behind me (he had around 50000 ladder-points)
last 2 hours !!!
j^8 """gave""" cheated most of his points to mrpickle (who had a lot before too)
that was the reason why mrpickle overtake me for gold medal
30.000 ladder-points in 2 hours (absolute CHEATING record)

Admins and Developer - just watch the protocols from that weekly tournament (end 4 / 7 / 2014) the last 2 hours !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think no more words are needed about THAT unbelievable impudence
from Ogonna and j^8 with accusing and blame OTHER Players, Admins and Developer !

nice greeting
bestplayerintheword

P.S.: one other main reason is my nick-name ... bestplayerintheworld ...
Ogonna dont like, that an OTHER player is now BEST of the game !

AND ... on this screenshot you SEE Ogonna with spain flagg, half an hour before he had norway flagg. Tritium said in the screenshot "I'm not Ogonna"
BUT have now also spain flagg in this screenshot - said he is norwegian, had also hole day norway flagg.
"""They""" travel a lot and very fast - half hour from Norway to Spain and that all between playing 10 hours every day !
;-)
Ogonna/Tritium you should learn MORE about using Proxy Servers !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I could spend a lot of time writing a good reply here again, but i'm not gonna bother. I could show even more proof against this cheater but Hahah what a joke, no one gives a F and the devs couldn't care less. One word, Corruption.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:29 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

One thing to bestplayer: we all know about your "brother" "sister" "mother" "father" next door neighbor dog cat and goldfish all play this game - all from austria, and you all write and act the exact same way.

Gotcha! :)

Now as for me being tritium. Was tritium online yesterday? Here's proof I'm not him:

I was travelling all day from Norway to Spain. :)

mronetwo:

Why do I keep making these threads? Admins can only turn a blind eye to so much. They never log in game, so I give them an update on forums.

The difference between what I do and what bestplayer does is I'm telling the truth and exposing a lying cheater, while he's just lying.

He promises screenshots proving I cheat with j^8 or tobi, but so far where are they?

It's just slander.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

Supplement ...

In THIS screenshot you can see
j^8
folquien
j^6

all at same time online.

It is sure just an accident !
:-P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next