It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2014 all times ranking list
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Tyson111 wrote:
i understand how u feel but for now the ladderpoints is the only proof for ogonna that he is #1 , cuz nobody for now can't beat him

ogonna doesn't buy ladder points , and the rest above that u call can't beat ogonna so i compared him right :D

cuz ur suppose to proof urself worthy by beating the highest competter at lv30

Nobody can't beat Ogonna? I beg to differ.
Here's one of my replay recordings for you and anyone else to see: http://videobam.com/SjHFq

Tyson111 wrote:
conclusion: i dare u to beat his ladderpoints then i will put u at #1

I have no intrest being in the 1st place of your faulty "all time rankings list" that fails to consider many vital elements (some of them explained by daggertye) and what is based solely on your own preference.

And as far as ladder points go, i don't have time to play SM 24/7 so, that i too might have 30.000+ ladder points at the end of the week.
Still, here's one screenshot of weekly rankings list taken about a month ago:

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Im sorry tyson but you are full of it.
First of all. what the heck means 2014 ALL TIMES list ?
and second, that list is just not right. There is no easy way to determine who belongs on what spot, and i don't think that's any of our regular players job to do. Aeacus has been here way longer than you i believe, and he knows his stuff, just dont argue over this, it's kinda pointless.
Oh and based on your formula, there is like 5 players that would hit the list before you, KING, HELP!! and Dany2014 for example.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Aeceus or whatever your name is calm down bro I have been on forums since october 2013 but I've played since december 2012 and played battlements since 2009
Anyways Tyson have you heard of me the legendary level 30 physical anyways it`s insulting I'm not on your list btw good idea Tyson
Souldescent Tyson isn't better than HelP and Dany2014 but I've seen him on the top and he`s a great player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i remember back when i played the game when there were more than 30 levels and a bigger variety of skill rather than who lucked out on the best parts. once i got my act together there i say i made top 10 ;)

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

omg...if mike or ravens are good players...you are deeply wrong. if players who use another accounts to farm wins like those 2 are good....then i m snow white. i play this game for far too long and see it all. now is all about luck. all players are beatable....even me , or niko, or ogonna. there is no such things as top players.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:31 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

and btw....mr one twoo had a win streak of over 300 because he was playing at low levels, also niko, the same. i too had a win streak of 200, also because of me playing at low levels. is very easy to have win streaks at lvl 18. so you cant put your top 10 based on this kind of argument. the admins removed all time ranking, and i was on the top 10. and some other people that played more than i.
for me, best players are cilius, paradoxon, niko, lilconquer, dolofonos, dante , you know why? because THEY THINK , whenever i go with a certain configuration, they come out with another one to neutralize me.
now is all about this...heat build, some drainers and kits, and thats all...NO MORE DIVERSITY, i keep seeing 70 % this kind of configuration. this is the worst lack of diversity wich i ve seen since i play this game.....from early 2012.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This pissing competition is funny to watch. I don't consider myself the best although I think I'm pretty decent (and there are a number of probably equal or better players right now) but I'm flattered you think I'm the best tyson.

About the lack of diversity, well it's unfortunate filipas but considering a drainer build with kits is nearly unbeatable by a non-drainer build (with kits) I don't see what the options are if you want to get top 3 weekly. I did try to change it up when everyone was using a heat build I switched to an energy build nobody was using but minutes - literally minutes - after I switched 2 other top guys copied my exact build. It's hard to be original when that happens.

It's actually up to the devs to deal with this issue because there should be more viable options to compete with drainer builds. For example, a better bullet kit should be available. You can only restore 40 bullets - good for 2 shots and a drone shot. I think it should be at least a 60 bullet kit, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Anyway guys no reason to argue about who's best. Aeacus is really good and so is Soul and I when I fight them the fights are always really close.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next