It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2014 all times ranking list
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tyson111 wrote:
back in the game yeaaah :lol:

first of all >

Niko1313 wrote:

I believe you have faced an impostor since I do not recall playing against you.

- Niko

im glad ur back ;) , who are u hiding from?

second>
Filipas wrote:
i guess you missed the battles between me and niko when we both had equal amounts of wins against each other ;)...sometime later i was on the top 10? until the admins removed the all time ranking, i was on the top 10 for....let me remember....1 year and something :)....i really dont get why you started this topic...for what? is useless...

hey veteran , listen for once , u never dominated in all level caps. like the big man himself.

niko is pretty cool in lv18 - sometimes lv22 - and most of all lv30

u filipinos have never yet defeated MroneTwo multiple times like niko1313( thats the first fact)

#2 fact > u really stink at lv22-23 cuz cain , dante2 and the others will rape u there. (sorry for those terms)

#3 fact > filip at lv30 u are most defeniatly not the best there. i can name a list of 14 others that are better then u.

u may have been sitting in the top 10 for many months in the old system, but like i said before "time changes" > "time will tell" >
> >
example : even mohamed ali lost a boxing fight
example : even mike tyson dissapointed america , when he lost to that brittain.

conclusions are > these guys where the best for many years but "time changes" so they start losing fights and eventually lost their big name.

like u filipas > u were one of the best to sit a full year on the #5 thrown but eventually u lose and lose ur name till present.

-----------------------------------------
its not a shame when u are not the best anymore, cuz even i admit it people made better builds and i waste lots of kits and i start losing alot (got broke now so i can't buy kits) , but not to much. :)

so i could only brag for 3 weeks when i was top at lv30 back in december 2013.
then niko1313 came to lv30, fused alot more then me and stole my heat build, and i start playing less.
yeaah thats right i was scared that old man was gonna break me

--------------------------------------------

so thats my last story filipa :P
maybe u just need to help other poor people with free medical atention , instead of wasting quality time with childs play.
cuz i can't believe then when i say " niko1313 beats filipas" it stresses u out.
:roll: . maybe ur getting to old for this man. brains get less active when getting older. :lol:

----------------------------------->

just be calm like me and accept the fact that other people are better ;)

Sigh. Tyson, can you take a class in grammar and maybe writing? Reading that last post was harder than reading Romeo and Juliet

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mwv1jq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/10mpgdt.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/2cehuo5.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2lllidv.png

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

if you think you are smart, then you are badly mistaken. if you like kissing asses is your problem, not mine. if i were you, i would look at myself then start bragging. you know nothing about this game, you just watched some replays then start copying, you dont experiment, you are just a subject to your own mediocrity. i m not in the top 10 because i play other games that are cool , if i ll play like the others, i ll be first...you know why? because i have the equipement to win all matches. also i have the brains to think some good strategies, wich you dont have it. is easy to kiss good players asses, right? what you think you ll accomplish? in your mediocrity, you think you ll have others simpathy, right? well, break news, you just showed us how NAB are you. you think i didnt beat mr one two? lol. why are you putting his name on this thread? are you that coward? you hide behind best players there and then you think you are good? i explained why i m one of the best, you plausible arguments, this was not a brag, but if you are feeling attacked, this is your problem, not mine. so if you are kind, spare us of stupid commentaries,would you? you are just making fun of yourself in "front" of those people. also niko didnt need to stole your heat build. he s smart enough to build his own....unlike you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

one two, my intention is not to put you into this conversation, because it will not be fair. i m just sick of those kind of frustrated people who likes to kiss asses and dont have their own personality and hide behind someone else. besides, i m not the one that brought you into this topic. there are guys here who likes to troll have "big mouth" with no facts. i dont care about who beats who, now is just about luck , and objective facts are irrelevant. but those kind of braggers and offenders dont belong here. like tyson said, i must go to real life and help people there and let the children play this game. that attitude shows me his level of understanding and i think admins should lock this topic because bragging subjects dont belong here....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

you just answered all my questions and thats all , you just proved that you are hypocrite , who is flaming now lol? i guess all saw your posts and you just earned the first place for being pathetic ;). and thats all , i ll not write on this post because you cant think, and btw, i dont care if you report me because you started this and now you proved that you are just a begginer with big "mouth" and no facts, like i said ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:08 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

please refrain from any out-of-control flaming and accusation. Thank you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next