It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Galaxus is low on heat
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So I`ve recently acquired a Galaxus model B torso for my level 30 mech and after many many battles I`ve noticed it has many advantages (health,slots,etc.) but also it has a very big disadvantage heat so I`ve been wondering will you guys ever tweak the Galaxus B I am not asking for a lot maybe just 20 more heat capacity and that`ll make the Galaxus a lot more exciting also I`ve noticed the energy is also low but I`m not asking you to fix this because it would make the Galaxus OP anyways thanks for your time have a great day.
Ps thenks 7 Eleven i really enjoyed your informative post 8-)

Last edited by GigaLava on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Galaxus is low on heat
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

GigaLava wrote:
So I`ve recently acquired a Galaxus model B torso for my level 30 mech and after many many battles I`ve noticed it has many advantages (health,slots,etc.) but also it has a very big disadvantage heat so I`ve been wondering will you guys ever tweak the Galaxus B I am not asking for a lot maybe just 20 more heat capacity and that`ll make the Galaxus a lot more exciting also I`ve noticed the energy is also low but I`m not asking you to fix this because it would make the Galaxus OP anyways thanks for your time have a great day.

i believe the low heat is the drawback of using it... you have to pick and decide based on your style of play. do you want more hp, mod slots, and a small resist built in... or do you prefer extra heat for the fire protection. just because something is new doesn't mean its better. pick your torso depending on you style and strategy.

also owner of M-1 Zeus

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]