It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Which side goes first?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Niko1313 wrote:
The point is that the devil is in the details and this question has been posed many times and I have yet to see a complete answer.

Also, the answer does not coincide with the actual game play (due to bugs I presume).

Too many details could also cause you to be "unable to see the forest for the trees". ;)

If you must have the last word (this will be my final reply to this post), it seems that there are quite a large number of defensive replies and (at least a bit of) ignorance is quite common (from what I have seen).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 pm 
Major
Major

Niko1313 wrote:
If you must have the last word (this will be my final reply to this post), it seems that there are quite a large number of defensive replies and (at least a bit of) ignorance is quite common (from what I have seen).

The short simple answer is as constantly stated the game is in beta, I've had experience with many games in beta and things are not completely polished and things will change. This game is constantly undergoing changes and working to improve, it would not make sense to spell out every little detail as it could be changed in a matter of days. I am confident that when they feel SM is ready to be released from beta a team will be put together to go through and write everything down in detail for the wiki page just as we have done for bd. In short I'd say don't be too concerned with details nor rely too heavily on them as they may change, it is one of the benefits as well as one of the possible frustrations with playing a game in beta. You can help shape and mold it with suggestions but you must realize that changes will be made.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Tees wrote:
-> and without having this, why dont make the first player have only one move generally (the thing with one actionpoint shown and player does two actions is still not solved and is bothering many people all the time)

this

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Tees wrote:
ok.
Enough criticism.
New shop is pretty cool and thanks for "garage" (last builds are saved now)
Youre doing a good job these days.
Mech on!

Thank you. You did btw the first positive posting about the new shop system and the changes we did recently.

We will address other issues as soon as possible.
Mech on, Tees

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2