It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Post subject: SM "Ladder of honor" development
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm 
Private
Private

Hello everyone,

i think i´d be great if there was a ladder that isn´t dominated by lvl 30 players crunching opponents at level 15 or level 22. A ladder that shows skilled players, players who challenge equal ranks and win thanks to their superior tactics, not their max-fusioned-legendarys.

Such user-controlled competitions and leaderboards exist for many other games and, as i experianced, encourage the community. So here are my initial thoughts about this:

1.) Highest Item-Fusion-Level + Highest Item-Level + Player-Rank determine the award points for winning ladder matches (low rank beats high rank = many points, high-rank beats low rank = less points. If you are interested, pls reply with suggestions for an arithmetical method.

2.) Listed players can challenge other listed players by posting name and "challenge", the challenged player may accept or deny by replying.

3.) More ideas??

So if the method how points are awarded is understandable to everyone, the player who wins most matches against equal or even superior "ranks", leads the ladder.

It also gave lvl 30 players the opportunity to fight other lvl 30´s with equal item-fusion-level.

I´m interested in your thoughts about this. Please note i just started playing the game and note the mentioned things are meant as suggestions.

Thanks for reading

Cheers

EDIT: Forget about or not - decided to quit game after catching myself thinking of buying tokens for this *CENSORED* game. (...) Signing off. Back to Battlefield :)

Last edited by MechDonalds on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: SM "Ladder of honor" development
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:57 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

Poll added