It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE??
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:46 pm 
Major
Major

Again that is a step backwards into a version of this game which has no future. Now the game is doing better and has a future so suggest ways to improve the good features in it. I don't understand why you wouldn't want to leave your mark on this game. You have the opportunity here to put in your suggestions your input and probably have a much higher chance of getting it into the game since it is in beta now. If the game were set in stone it would be much harder to make changes without affecting the feel of the game but right now you can make changes. You can make suggestions and you can help mold the future of this game. It simply baffles me that you would rather say it all sucks go back to before than to grasp this opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:56 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

maybe your baffled because you arent looking at it the way a lot of other people are, back then there was more variety and we could play at different levels all the time. right now i am stuck at 1 lvl and i play the same people ALL THE TIME. and to change that we have to go in a complete different direction, i talk to liran about a few things on skype on my opinions to help balance the game as it is now. but how things are i dont think i will ever enjoy the game as much as i did in the past

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm 
Major
Major

So make your suggestions to change that, see how easy that was? :lol: Tearing everything down after an update is never an option really and there are positive things in the update so work with those while suggesting how to fix the parts you think are weak. That is making improvements.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:26 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Korupt wrote:
So make your suggestions to change that, see how easy that was? :lol: Tearing everything down after an update is never an option really and there are positive things in the update so work with those while suggesting how to fix the parts you think are weak. That is making improvements.

tbh i think it would have been better to make 1 small update at a time. making a big update like this now threw everything off balance and screwed a lot of players. and really right now as it is idk how the variety can come back and noobs wont be demolished when they hit higher lvls

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I have to agree with Korupt slightly here... sorry LC!!!! :'( Change does have to happen to perfect a game. While the old update was very good, a game can always improve. While the latest update hasn't improved so much yet, I would say it has a lot more potential than the old update. It opens itself up to a game with a lot more depth to it. So going back wouldn't be the best option.

However I do agree that they should have slowly implemented all these changes. A lot has changed, it is a brand new game, where multiple problems have arisen. If the new update was phased in problems could have been resolved in steps and players wouldn't have felt so pushed away from the game.

Tactisoft have dug themselves a little hole. But we can't say they haven't dug themselves a hole before and come out of it successfully (old client to new client on battle dawn). I know some people still complain the OC was better than the NC, but battle dawn is still a successful game. Even now they are willing to change game play to try improve the game more. So I have no doubt changes will be made here and there to SuperMechs and eventually it will become a better game than it was before ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 pm 
Major
Major

From looking at the things that changed the most I don't think it is something that really could have been done piece by piece. It was sort of an all or nothing thing since so many parts are tied to or rely on each other. Something that should be encouraging are the devs are still working on balancing, it is not as if they said here you go new game now we are done with it. :lol: They are making tweaks here and there and they are taking input we just need to give them ideas of what we think would improve the game. This game has a future and it is doing better now than with the old update now we just have to mold it to the finished product that we want.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

what do you mean handicaps?

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

tbh i think that is a bit much. i understand balance is important but you cant punish someone simply because they are good

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next