It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Posts: 73
Location: California
Gender: female
So i have a lvl 20, 23, and recently 33 Mech. I mostly play at 23. Normally less than 30sec between fights. I'm sad i spent so much money on the lvl33. Takes 5-15min between fights. So the question. What higher lvls have a decent amount of players? thnx guys <3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
Lorinser021 wrote:
So i have a lvl 20, 23, and recently 33 Mech. I mostly play at 23. Normally less than 30sec between fights. I'm sad i spent so much money on the lvl33. Takes 5-15min between fights. So the question. What higher lvls have a decent amount of players? thnx guys <3

Level 33 has a decent amount of players, just depends on the time of day. Still, I would say that the next most popular matchmaking range, after 22 or 23, is around 27.

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am
Posts: 120
Location: Australia
Gender: male
Level 23 and 33 aren't really good in my opinion, there is only two builds that are good, and if you are a high rank, you are in trouble because you will always start second.
I like level 20, if you don't want to fight 23's, always hit cancel when it gets to 17-23 and start searching again at 20.
Level 39 is very tactical and there are a few options, and there are some good 27, 28 and 29 builds.
Trust me thought, level 23 is boring, and most of the high level people lurk there.

_________________
StormCoyote (7336467) & SideOneDummy (7367266)
THE SWORD MASTERS
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
StormCoyote wrote:
Level 23 and 33 aren't really good in my opinion, there is only two builds that are good, and if you are a high rank, you are in trouble because you will always start second.
I like level 20, if you don't want to fight 23's, always hit cancel when it gets to 17-23 and start searching again at 20.
Level 39 is very tactical and there are a few options, and there are some good 27, 28 and 29 builds.
Trust me thought, level 23 is boring, and most of the high level people lurk there.

But if you fight at level 23, and there is no one really on, you might run into a level 20 because YOU are searching for a level 20, even if the level 20 is not currently searching for you.

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:42 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 am
Posts: 27
So I've been hanging around with a level 23 mech... seems to be fun enough, but getting repetitive. Essentially looking for my next mech level slot... 27-29 seems too close and after looking at the options there, I dunno... so 33 is being rejected on this thread - fair enough. In that case is 39 the next recommended spot?

I'm at level 32 and have 350K credits at the moment. I can certainly wait for 39 if that's where the party's at. I guess I'm just wondering if something in the 40s is a better option - I have the patience to wait - or no?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 531
Location: USA
Stygia wrote:
So I've been hanging around with a level 23 mech... seems to be fun enough, but getting repetitive. Essentially looking for my next mech level slot... 27-29 seems too close and after looking at the options there, I dunno... so 33 is being rejected on this thread - fair enough. In that case is 39 the next recommended spot?

I'm at level 32 and have 350K credits at the moment. I can certainly wait for 39 if that's where the party's at. I guess I'm just wondering if something in the 40s is a better option - I have the patience to wait - or no?

I say either bite the bullet and go with level 33 as there is a high win ratio (especially if you start) or go to level 39.

_________________
Bored? Tired of winning? Add me (7367266) and I can help retire your boredom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 am
Posts: 232
Location: In the middle of nowhere, next to nothing.
Gender: male
My 2nd build was lvl33. I really enjoy it. I also tweaked it a little to be in lvl35, so that i can battle in ranges of 31-39.

If there aren't much players in range 31-39, then i'll switch to my lvl28 mech (range 24-32) or my lvl20 mech (range 16-24).

Oh, from HERE you can see my builds/mechs if you like to get some ideas for your new mech.

--
Aeacus

_________________
Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:01 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am
Posts: 120
Location: Australia
Gender: male
Well in that case, I didn't know that you would be matched up with people who are higher level even if you aren't searching for there level -.-
the best level is probably 27 or 28, you get the gladiator torso, hoofs legs, and artillery.
You are out of the range of dangerous 33's, and well, yeah.

_________________
StormCoyote (7336467) & SideOneDummy (7367266)
THE SWORD MASTERS
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 245
artilery is overrated....also, storm, you said that 39 battles are tactical....with few options....but tactical battle have A LOT of options...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Levels for PVP?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am
Posts: 120
Location: Australia
Gender: male
Filipas wrote:
artilery is overrated....also, storm, you said that 39 battles are tactical....with few options....but tactical battle have A LOT of options...

well a few options is good, most only have 1. eg: 23, 33

_________________
StormCoyote (7336467) & SideOneDummy (7367266)
THE SWORD MASTERS
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl