It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Bigdaddy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I took out the image for the time being, I'll put in a thumb nail later (got some butts to kick online first ;) )

I am like you in rankings, sometimes I have to play a few games before I get back to the proper position.

On rankings, do friendly matches change rankings, or only random opponent battles? I know vs computer doesnt, which is good.

Thanks for the link to the other toic. So the symbol changes with or represents player level, (not the level gear your equiping) rather than ranking or rating or score?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

BigDaddy22 wrote:
On rankings, do friendly matches change rankings, or only random opponent battles? I know vs computer doesnt, which is good.

Friendly matches do count as ranked matches since you're still playing against another person (but only when both players are in the matchmaking range).

Though, in friendly battles, you can battle mechs that are much higher/lower lvl than your mech is (no lvl restrictions here).

Do note that if lvl difference is way too big, nobody won't get any reawards (more than 4 lvls difference). Only thing the participants get at the end of a battle is a message saying something like this: "Level difference too big. No reward available."

BigDaddy22 wrote:
Thanks for the link to the other toic. So the symbol changes with or represents player level, (not the level gear your equiping) rather than ranking or rating or score?

It represents only player's level (e.g. lvl45, lvl53, lvl100 etc) and it changes when you get new player lvl (though, in later lvls, symbol won't change after each gained lvl but instead after multiple lvls).

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Aeacus wrote:
BigDaddy22 wrote:

Friendly matches do count as ranked matches since you're still playing against another person (but only when both players are in the matchmaking range).

As far as i know, it doesn't, Aeacus, since I've already fought against people around my matchmaking level and they didn't count on my winning(or losing, which gererally doesn't go below -1 :P ) streaks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

TheSingular wrote:
As far as i know, it doesn't, Aeacus, since I've already fought against people around my matchmaking level and they didn't count on my winning(or losing, which gererally doesn't go below -1 :P ) streaks.

Well, i have no proof if it does count or if it doesn't count.

Though, it should count if batte is in the range of matchmaking lvl. (E.g. mechs lvl diff isn't more than 4 lvls.)
Also, the reward from it (money) is the same if you'd battle with random opponent.

Oh, ranking list is bugged and it may not show the correct values.

Still, word from a staff member about this would be nice though.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Unfortunately, Aeacus, you're wrong again, if the players are in the matchmaking range, you get the rewards just like if you have been fighting against the computer, about half of the reward of a multiplayer battle. the only thing which matters is the matchmaking level difference between the players since this will increase or decrease the reward for small amounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

TheSingular wrote:
Unfortunately, Aeacus, you're wrong again, if the players are in the matchmaking range, you get the rewards just like if you have been fighting against the computer, about half of the reward of a multiplayer battle. the only thing which matters is the matchmaking level difference between the players since this will increase or decrease the reward for small amounts.

I never did say that you won't get a reward from private battle.
What did i say is when mechs lvl difference is too big, you won't get any reward.
Also, i've gotten the same reward from private battle as i get when batteling random opponent.

Though, that was few game updates ago. It is possibe it has been changed. Also, i haven't done any private battles lately.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Aeacus wrote:
TheSingular wrote:

I never did say that you won't get a reward from private battle.
What did i say is when mechs lvl difference is too big, you won't get any reward.
Also, i've gotten the same reward from private battle as i get when batteling random opponent.

Though, that was few game updates ago. It is possibe it has been changed. Also, i haven't done any private battles lately.

--
Aeacus

I think there is a little misunderstanding, I didn't mean that "you meant in private matches give no reward", i was talking about the normal reward while both mechs are in matchmaking range :)
Anyways, I can challenge you in a private match if you want :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

TheSingular wrote:
I think there is a little misunderstanding, I didn't mean that "you meant in private matches give no reward", i was talking about the normal reward while both mechs are in matchmaking range :)
Anyways, I can challenge you in a private match if you want :)

When you see me online, feel free to send a private match invite.
Though, i can't tell when i'd be online.

--
Aeacus

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2