It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 65
Location: china
why is me ranking is hidden? :idea: .my friend tell me .in the ranking list can,t see me :idea: is it bug?but i can see my ranking list for my self

_________________
hello everyone my ID:6930356.friends fight.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 451
Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Gender: male
Hi yoyo :)
I should tell you why.
Sm shows the ranking of only some players around you(I don't know the excat numper of players it shows in this case) and the top 10 of the list. Or just you and the top 30 if your rank is very low(bug).
Our difference in beween our ranks is too great, so i can't see you in my ranking list. Also, you can't see me in your ranking list for the same reason.
So, it is NOT a bug, it is just the way ranking list shows other players.


EDIT: I talked to yoyodestroyer by pm and accorgding to his(or her) screenshots it turned out to be a bug. I mean, (s)he is ranked #3 and i don't see him there. What the hell is that?

_________________
Add me on 6918106 if you want to challenge me, I'll gladly accept it.
I'm also recording some good battles of Supermechs, if you want to watch them, click here :)


Last edited by TheSingular on Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 65
Location: china
my first time ranking is 2305 、if i play multiplayer one time ,my position is 3

_________________
hello everyone my ID:6930356.friends fight.


Last edited by yoyodestroyer on Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 65
Location: china
TheSingular wrote:
Hi yoyo :)
I should tell you why.
Sm shows the ranking of only some players around you(I don't know the excat numper of players it shows in this case) and the top 10 of the list. Or just you and the top 30 if your rank is very low(bug).
Our difference in beween our ranks is too great, so i can't see you in my ranking list. Also, you can't see me in your ranking list for the same reason.
So, it is NOT a bug, it is just the way ranking list shows other players.

you see my online ranking,is matchmaking.

_________________
hello everyone my ID:6930356.friends fight.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 451
Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Gender: male
yoyodestroyer wrote:
TheSingular wrote:
Hi yoyo :)
I should tell you why.
Sm shows the ranking of only some players around you(I don't know the excat numper of players it shows in this case) and the top 10 of the list. Or just you and the top 30 if your rank is very low(bug).
Our difference in beween our ranks is too great, so i can't see you in my ranking list. Also, you can't see me in your ranking list for the same reason.
So, it is NOT a bug, it is just the way ranking list shows other players.

you see my online ranking,is matchmaking.

Pls add me and fight me :)
use this to add me: 6918160

_________________
Add me on 6918106 if you want to challenge me, I'll gladly accept it.
I'm also recording some good battles of Supermechs, if you want to watch them, click here :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: i have one question.is about the ranking
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 65
Location: china
TheSingular wrote:
yoyodestroyer wrote:
TheSingular wrote:
Hi yoyo :)
I should tell you why.
Sm shows the ranking of only some players around you(I don't know the excat numper of players it shows in this case) and the top 10 of the list. Or just you and the top 30 if your rank is very low(bug).
Our difference in beween our ranks is too great, so i can't see you in my ranking list. Also, you can't see me in your ranking list for the same reason.
So, it is NOT a bug, it is just the way ranking list shows other players.

you see my online ranking,is matchmaking.

Pls add me and fight me :)
use this to add me: 6918160

i add

_________________
hello everyone my ID:6930356.friends fight.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl