It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: SuperMechs: Heat Mech Warrior Strategy!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello SuperMechs players! I present you a Mech build that will help you get lots and lots of wins! But keep in mind, this is only a level 20 Mech build! I have more for other levels but for now I only have one for level 20 :)

I hope you all enjoy!

fixed youtube link
I hope

-Aister-

Post subject: Re: SuperMechs: Heat Mech Warrior Strategy!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Antares102 wrote:
Hi BboyApache,

great video you made there. Congratz :)
However your setup is not perfect. You used a heat module 5 while you could use a heat module 6. Why use a lower level module when also being able to use a higher one?

Next thing is it does not matter how much HEAT you have, it is more important to COOLDOWN a lot of heat. Your mech had 115/27.
Try build a mech with 2x Regeneration & Cooldown Module 2 and 1x Heat module 6 which will give you 65/36 energy and 97/48 heat.

Of course you will start to overheat a little quicker FOR THE FIRST TIME but it will pay off over time. And you can still use a cooldown kit to get down to 0 when needed.

This will also allow you to also use shields because at level 20 you can get 30% shield which will effectively multiply your HP with a factor of 1.3 which will be about the same a single armor plating.

Thanks!

I use Heat module 5 and 6 together along with armor plating 7
I use a lower one because I want to stay at level 20.

I haven't tried the regeneration as you suggested. But I will try it out sometimes and see how it goes : )

Post subject: Re: SuperMechs: Heat Mech Warrior Strategy!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Antares102 wrote:
BboyApache wrote:
Thanks!

I use Heat module 5 and 6 together along with armor plating 7
I use a lower one because I want to stay at level 20.

I haven't tried the regeneration as you suggested. But I will try it out sometimes and see how it goes : )

Yyou will also stay at level 20 if you use 2x Heat Module 6. Only the higest level counts for match making, so if you have ALL your modules at level 20 you will get matched against level 20.

Lol I just found out that you could use the same module unlike how you can't use the same kits. Thanks clearing that out!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]