It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Players having multiple accounts?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I was watching some replays and I notice someone who fought the same player over and over again beating them in 1 turn. He was fighting this "player" at level 68 who was using a Mech with only 75hp. And it looks like he has battle this player quite a bit too.... ( probably when he runs low on credits)

Post subject: Re: Players having multiple accounts?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
This is the worst part of the current matchmaking system, and this is a way of power leveling (and power credit earning), which is against the terms of use. People should be careful while doing this, or they can get banned easily. Better, it shouldn't be done.

Post subject: Re: Players having multiple accounts?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

But if there is more than 4 or so levels of difference, you dont earn cash any way?
Unless the person had his second account at a close level to his main, how'd he make cash? And if he's going to spend time leveling up a second account, wouldn't it be more profitable to just play on one account, getting effectively twice the xp and cash on one account rather than splitting xp and cash from battles between his two accounts...

Maybe I am missing something.

And I hope we dont get banned for playing friendly matches against mechs from the same IP - as me and my kids often play friendly matches and as we're on the same internet, I am guessing we'd flag up for this kind of bannable offence thats mentioned in the thread.
If I am exposed to a risk of being flagged as a cheat or banned, I'd like to know what the situation is.

Thanks
BigDaddy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]