It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I Am Phenomenal!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hello there I am GigaLava,
I am one of the greatest players in SuperMechs history and this topic is going to give reasons to support the previously stated fact.
First of all I have been playing since early February of 2013. Before I started playing SuperMechs I played BattleMechs for a couple of years.
During my first year in SuperMechs I made connections with some of the game's best players at the time including Paradoxon, Souldescent (Soul Reborn), Dante2 (Dantesinferno), Ogonna, and many many more. I have been through thousands of hours of playing both the campaign and multiplayer modes.
I managed to secure a spot in the top 10 players early on in 2014 (by that time i had alreadyy been a level 30 elite). I have witnessed hundreds of updates and huge changes in the game. I was playing before the chat system even existed.
If i were to compare myself to an NBA Basketball team i would be the San Antonio Spurs. I am a very very experienced player that is capable of being the best player in Supermechs history, yet I am very humble and quiet.
I have never won a medal but I assure you that I am the best player that has never won a medal.
I currently am trying to get back to my prime after quitting SuperMechs for several months near the beginning of this year. I am not in it for the medals I am in it to remind everyone who is the real hero.
I have a very good social life at school. I am 16 years old and got to high school in Texas. I am an honors student who has very good grades. I have a lot of great friends. I am very athletic (6 pack :) and play basketball and cheer (btw I am a boy). My life is going great.
In conclusion that is a little bit about my life I hope you enjoyed please add me on Instagram: @jona_ktx
Have a nice day!

Post subject: Re: I Am Phenomenal!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 pm 
Major
Major

somebody certainly thinks a lot of themself.

I stoped reading around "I might be the best player in supermechs history yet I am very humble" a statement as ironic as it is cringe worthy.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lol we got another guy like bestplayeroftheworld .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Something has obviously gone so wrong in your life that the only way to for you to feel important is desperately begging for attention on forums like this.

trust me, the last thing this forum needs are people like yourself screaming that they are the #1 best person to play this game, to ever go to school, to ever play a sport.

believe me buddy, nobody cares.

have fun screaming for attention in global chat, which is where I last acknowledged your existence. I will never make that mistake again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So you're good at everything, period.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

-cringes-

Get 3 Bronze Medals 2/3
Reach 20 Million Total EXP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:19 am 
News Team
News Team
 YIM  Profile

Something is wrong with you. Idc how long you play and Idc if you've gone through many updates. U just wrote this thread to get attention... if u want attention than go back to suoermechs and play like a "TOP PLAYER" and not coming to the forums screaming for attention. Bestplayer tried it...didn't go well for him

Skype-thegamingchicken2
Youtube-TheGamingChicken
Proud tribune layout designer!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:57 am 
Major
Major

I kinda want to see an rl pic of these 6 pack abs he apparently has. his instagram didnt have a single rl pic/ selfie. it's just a bunch of shoes and a birthday cake.

P.S

thx for the shoutout bluz bb

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next