It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: New items
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I think the offering of new items is great. However, I think that offering it to only the top clans has created a bit of a "skills gap." Giving the people who are the best items that are better than anyone else can have has prevented anyone new from reaching the top.

I think it is time to share the "mythical" items with the rest of the population?

Post subject: Re: New items
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Agreed. Even though they promised to release the new mythical items in gold boxes, I hope they make them available in normal item boxes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Its a clear segregation. I think those who win every week certainly deserve rewords however we need to be careful that these rewards don't give a totally advantage to the winners.

Its like only giving the biggest strongest person steroids!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Totally AGREE! Especially considering that the "Top" players also lock up in clans... Think about it why would any of them leave a top clan getting easy mythical equip.. Therefore you cant even get an empty spot in a top clan to even get a chance at "winning" mythical equip.

MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT!

Also DITTO on the offering mythical in "NORMAL BOXES" I have spent over a MILLION in coins and still don't have any of the better legendary equip..

ITS BS

The only way for someone to move ahead in my position is to PAY FOR BOXES and roll the DICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I hope the change comes soon. I am less motivated to play because once I make it to about level 3 I have to start fighting people with the mythical weapons and haven't figured out a way to beat them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:29 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

[color=#4000FF]
Fordekash wrote:
Its a clear segregation. I think those who win every week certainly deserve rewords however we need to be careful that these rewards don't give a totally advantage to the winners.

Its like only giving the biggest strongest person steroids!

YESSS!!! I feel like I'm right on edge of skill line so to say, of course on the strong but not strong enough to get Mythicals side :|

People (Nic) say I can only get better, which is true, but theres a limit to this game with just Legendaries, considering giving the very best the most overpowered items isn't going to help either... Please Im think at least a 1% chance of Mythical in normal items would suffice just enough to help people like me get to the level high level or at least be able to compete with higher levels.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]