It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Another game crashing glitch.. Hard to explain..
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yet Again SM Stuffed up, But i dont mind.. Some of these actually entertain me xD

Alright Here it is -
Okay, As you guys can tell.. I lost to a rank 2 :(
Pretty much anyways, Um.. This isnt like the last one.
I actually got a hit on him and yeah.. Anyways!!
As you can see he pulled me in and hit me with his sword.. But the animation cutoff half way through and went to here..i was thinking wtf? So i just carried on and tried to stomp and it just didnt stomp like i was lagging or something..
I look at it and i can see my bullets in mid air from where my drone fired from beforehand xD
But, My drone is actually "Breathing??" I think.. its like bobbing up and down, same with my mech. But his is just frozen solid. And if you look at the corner of the photo, you can see where i was hovering over his weapons.. They are out of my screen? I can only see the out side of the boarder xD

Sorry for being so long!
alright, i refresh and watch the replay..

AHH.. Just watched it.. nothing out of the ordinary, But.. I think i know why it crashed! :D
If he hit me with my sword.. I couldn't have stomped because that sword has knockback.. i dont know :D

This has happened before kinda.. but with a mythical charge, to see it go here http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=405&t=34346

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]