It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ranking Down?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 am 
Private
Private

Players Should Not Rank Down When Losing. They Are Doing It Own Purpose To Farm Weaker Opponents For Credits And Exp. Once Ranked Up, You Should Not Be Able To Rank Down.

Anyone Who Disagrees With This Is Probably The People Doing It. I Have A Low Level Mech I Cant Even Fully Gear, And I Am Matched Up With Players Who Could Easy Take On Rank 1-5 Players With Ease. This Is Not Fair.

Post subject: Re: Ranking Down?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I think this was more of a problem before the Battle Credit system. If you want to spend your limited Battle Credits to lose.. I guess that's your business. I think players would be better off to play at their proper level, even with like a 50-50 win/loss rate than to purposely lose games to win some later. Especially considering you go up 2 stars at a time on a win streak vs only losing 1 star.

The game really takes care of the issue you are describing.

Just thought I'd mention as well, I know quite a few people who as an experiment made a brand new account and in one day were able to get from the bottom to rank 1 or 2 without spending any money.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 pm 
Private
Private

I agree, it has helped some, but it is still going on. I just don't see the point in ranking down. Maybe something different for losing and Haveing no stars left. Or better yet base what you can equip on your rank so if they do rank down, there gear should have to rank down as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

one simple question?

Imagine you are top commander of an army?

If u loose battle and your men died are they promote you?

I am ok with what u say but with this currant system its very easy to rank up and after the week it does not go down so play win and achieve

no pain no gain
if u do not down your rank it it worse to you when u came to rank 1

point is it will be very easy to defeat new rank 1 players like u to top players.

N()TY player @ Super Mechs V.I.P Account ║▌▌│║█║▌ Rank 1 Top 10 Position 1 Best Clan 100% Free play 100% Genuine [♥] V.I.P Loading..███] ©

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]