It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Got hacked
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

A friend on mine named shadow got hacked and his account's fussed to only a torso. He doesn't have credits or and tokens to buy other things . . . i think someone did it on purpose. Please get justice for my friend! And get the hacker banned.
PS He used a lot of tokens on this account so it's a big loss for him too =(
Hope you guys do something about this.
Proof : http://prntscr.com/3xnr9v
http://prntscr.com/3xnrj7
http://prntscr.com/3xnrqo
This may not be a bug or glitch, but this is something serious. And i mean it.
Again PS : if you can return this account to the original state before this happened, i'd be greatful =)
Thanks
Ayya

Post subject: Re: Got hacked
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hi Ayya,
sorry to hear about your friend but there is nothing we can do about it.
All players are responsible for their account and when you have a password which is easy to guess like 12345678, it can always happen that someone gets into it.

Please keep it secured as much as you would do with bank account details and change it from time to time in your user account panel (top right side at the forum)

Spoiler:
2.1.3 Accurate and Secret Information: You shall provide Tacticsoft only with accurate information about yourself and shall keep Your User Account information, including password and other login information in utmost secrecy and shall be liable to any damage, direct or indirect arising from the misuse of Your User Account. Should You find that any personal information regarding Your User Account has been violated or disclosed, You shall immediately and without any delay (1) notify Tacticsoft of any unauthorized use of Your password and User Account; and (2) make intentional efforts to ensure that no other party misuses Your User Account thereafter.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Got hacked
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

k, i'll be just telling him that it's his problem . . . still i think that it got hacked and there is some sort of hacking program going around :shock:
Thanks

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]