It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Post subject: New update bugs
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This 5.3 update was total useless, nothing happenned, just caused new bugs. First the drones: sometimes I cant figure it out what drone is it because their graphic is so bad. The second, sometimes in the first turn when I start the battle and my opponent is in next to me, I can't stomp, I can use my sword and other weapons, but I cant stomp. The third happenned only once, but it was wierd: My opponent was next to me(range 1) and he could use his deep drain, but the deep drain range is 2-4.

Post subject: Re: New update bugs
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

MrOneTwoo wrote:
This 5.3 update was total useless, nothing happenned, just caused new bugs. First the drones: sometimes I cant figure it out what drone is it because their graphic is so bad. The second, sometimes in the first turn when I start the battle and my opponent is in next to me, I can't stomp, I can use my sword and other weapons, but I cant stomp. The third happenned only once, but it was wierd: My opponent was next to me(range 1) and he could use his deep drain, but the deep drain range is 2-4.

hey buddy , why are u so un-happy ?

u know i remember a while back , when everybody complained about the creepy bugs that ended streaks and quits automatically. *you @Mronetwo were one of them* :D

and now they have released a stable sm, which im happy with. so i think the admins need more credit for that and you haven't even thanked them for that. cuz i dont see ur streak getting broken that easily :P

good jobs developers , and keep it up ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am unhappy because I don't use smiles like you? I am not unhappy, I just want to help to find the bugs because the devs maybe do not know them. But my best streak was broke by the searching bug which is still active. And one of these bugs can easily broke someone strike because make disadvantage for them in the battle, and in a close fight its really matters. A lots of player don't use a sword and if they can't stomp in the first turn, their opponents will and maybe they lose because of this.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@ Mr12, you can use stomp by first going to kits, then go back and stomp.

@ Tyson. What????!! This is a bug reports section. It is more or less created to tell the devs that the players are mad about bugs.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mwv1jq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/10mpgdt.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/2cehuo5.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2lllidv.png

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

daggertye wrote:
@ Mr12, you can use stomp by first going to kits, then go back and stomp.

Thank you, I'll try this.