It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bug, testing or hack
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Just curious, however currently there is no way, at least for me or any other player that I have seen, to get this much resistance - note that this is not an NPC and the match was started with 34, 28, 28 (energy/physical/heat resistances). The image, below, shows the final outcome after kits (+25) were used which resulted in 53 physical/heat resistance.

- Niko

Post subject: Re: Bug, testing or hack
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I belive it's a hack.

Countered another such player (jason) who had high resistances. He had electric and heat resistance 27 and physical resistance 33 right from the beginning.

My proof: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2qkqxrm&s=8
(Watch to the end to see who won.)

Edit:
I went over to see what kind of modules he has, in order to know if it's a bug that he exploits.

He has Galaxus torso with 80 energy capacity (stock), 140 heat capacity and 60 bullets.
In order to do that, he must have lvl29 "bullet storage 10", and 2x lvl21 "heat module 10".

That leaves him 3 slots for resistance modules.
The only way he can have 27 resistance is if he somehow equipped 3 multi resistance modules at once, one at lvl24 (+8 to all), one at lvl27 (+9 to all) and last one at lvl30 (+10 to all).

Since lvl24 and lvl27 multi resistance modules cost tokens to get and i don't have any, i can't test it myself to see if you can equip those 3 modules at once.

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
I have a lv 30 module and a lv 27 module so I could test. Result: You can't do it normally, as expected.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
2424123 wrote:
actually, i think this is possible becouse you can combine a Multi resistance modules with normal resistance modules, i havent tried this out or have done any research.

I actually did try that one out, and I can say it didn't work. But still thanks for your concern, we really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

woah niko it`s actually you well anyways this is incredibly high resistance on a mech and it seems to be someone hacking I have seen something similar i once fought a level 18 who had all of his weapons max fusioned and he admitted to be hacking

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]