It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharged weapons from boxes
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
LittleCombatPet wrote:
Yesterday I had two weapons in my items box which had no charge (power = 0) with them.
One was a Double-Barreled Rocket launcher (level 28 rare) - unfortunately I already fused it, so I am a bit unsure about the name.
The other one was an Apocalypse Mark III (level 30 legendary shoulder gun) which also had a power of 0. The other items I got had correct values (half filled level 1).

I know about dual barreled rocket launcer, and you're right about it. some certain weapons start with no power within them, i don't know the reason though...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:31 pm 
Private
Private

TheSingular wrote:
LittleCombatPet wrote:
Yesterday I had two weapons in my items box which had no charge (power = 0) with them.
One was a Double-Barreled Rocket launcher (level 28 rare) - unfortunately I already fused it, so I am a bit unsure about the name.
The other one was an Apocalypse Mark III (level 30 legendary shoulder gun) which also had a power of 0. The other items I got had correct values (half filled level 1).

I know about dual barreled rocket launcer, and you're right about it. some certain weapons start with no power within them, i don't know the reason though...

Weapons I've received from items boxes that come with 0 charge: 'Dual Barreled Rocket Launcher' (level 29 rare), Missile Battery Mark II(2) (level 28 epic), Missile Battery Mark III(3) (level 30 epic) 'Iron Shredder' (level 28 legendary), 'Iron Shredder' (level 30 legendary), and the Apocalypse Mark III (3) (level 30 legendary).

I guess it would be hard to go back & give these items power but if you could bring back the option to sell these items in the market it would be appreciated. I have about 18 of these items just sitting in the inventory with NOTHING to do with them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fixed, sorry :/

Also added a power bonus of 300 to those items you bought.

Posts merged by TheSingular(aw come on Liran, you should know that you shouldn't double post :P )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:34 pm 
Private
Private

liran wrote:
Fixed, sorry :/

Also added a power bonus of 300 to those items you bought.

Posts merged by TheSingular(aw come on Liran, you should know that you shouldn't double post :P )

Thanks for the quick response and proposed power but nothing's changed in the game (unless it takes more than a few hours for the changes to show). I appreciate the thought none the less.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]