It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 274
not for me..

_________________
The Deflowerer hungers at levels 22, 27, 33, 39, 45, 52 and 70. Get Deflowered today with our special rare items! Nowhere will you find such solid builds! Super Mech players... Deflower yourselves!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 253
Gender: male
here is a video of what I am talking about...

It shows it only going up to level 32 and not level 33.

Spoiler:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 am 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 451
Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Gender: male
00Nick00 wrote:
here is a video of what I am talking about...

It shows it only going up to level 32 and not level 33.

Spoiler:


The real reason of it is the fact that when lv 33 players search for opponents, the the search can be expanded for levels 29-37.
I want to explain how matchmaking works..
To fight against someone you need two things:
1. To search for a battle yourself
2. Have someone else searching at the same time whose search levels includes your matchmaking level.
So, when you're lv 29, even if you're not particularly looking for lv 33 mechs to fight against, if there is a lv 33 searching for a lv 29 mech, you can get matched to that lv 33 mech...

_________________
Add me on 6918106 if you want to challenge me, I'll gladly accept it.
I'm also recording some good battles of Supermechs, if you want to watch them, click here :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 253
Gender: male
TheSingular wrote:
00Nick00 wrote:
here is a video of what I am talking about...

It shows it only going up to level 32 and not level 33.

Spoiler:


The real reason of it is the fact that when lv 33 players search for opponents, the the search can be expanded for levels 29-37.
I want to explain how matchmaking works..
To fight against someone you need two things:
1. To search for a battle yourself
2. Have someone else searching at the same time whose search levels includes your matchmaking level.
So, when you're lv 29, even if you're not particularly looking for lv 33 mechs to fight against, if there is a lv 33 searching for a lv 29 mech, you can get matched to that lv 33 mech...



Hmmm. That is interesting to know. Apparently, i am miss understanding people here though. :oops:

If level 33's can find level 29's.... it should show level 29's searching for level 33's then.

My thoughts on the matter anyways.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 am 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 451
Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Gender: male
00Nick00 wrote:
TheSingular wrote:
00Nick00 wrote:
here is a video of what I am talking about...

It shows it only going up to level 32 and not level 33.

Spoiler:


The real reason of it is the fact that when lv 33 players search for opponents, the the search can be expanded for levels 29-37.
I want to explain how matchmaking works..
To fight against someone you need two things:
1. To search for a battle yourself
2. Have someone else searching at the same time whose search levels includes your matchmaking level.
So, when you're lv 29, even if you're not particularly looking for lv 33 mechs to fight against, if there is a lv 33 searching for a lv 29 mech, you can get matched to that lv 33 mech...



Hmmm. That is interesting to know. Apparently, i am miss understanding people here though. :oops:

If level 33's can find level 29's.... it should show level 29's searching for level 33's then.

My thoughts on the matter anyways.

The problem is... the lv 29 players never seach for lv 33 players, but once lv 33 players search for opponent long enough, they get matched to lv 29 players whom really didn't expect them...

_________________
Add me on 6918106 if you want to challenge me, I'll gladly accept it.
I'm also recording some good battles of Supermechs, if you want to watch them, click here :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:55 am
Posts: 191
Location: Qatar, hot and sandy.
Gender: male
To say the same thing as TheS in a slightly different way;
If there is a level 33 searching who didnt get a match, his search limit includes level 29.
Even though you as a 29 may have just started to search, and it may show searching for 29 (only) you can still be found by him (and thus battle him) because his search found you, not because you found him.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 253
Gender: male
BigDaddy22 wrote:
To say the same thing as TheS in a slightly different way;
If there is a level 33 searching who didnt get a match, his search limit includes level 29.
Even though you as a 29 may have just started to search, and it may show searching for 29 (only) you can still be found by him (and thus battle him) because his search found you, not because you found him.


I completely under stand now. :P

I was just saying that I was not understanding what every one else was saying until TheS explained it... But I guess hearing it a second time wont hurt at all... :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 274
my advice would be to stick with 28 and make it both balanced and strong. I've beaten a Shielded at 28, granted, he wasn't much of a tactical sort. worried about the Cylon and the blue sword, well, I say just overheat the enemy. 29 is cool against most, however it won't have that first move, you will. all the best weapons are at 28 anyhow (for that bracket)

_________________
The Deflowerer hungers at levels 22, 27, 33, 39, 45, 52 and 70. Get Deflowered today with our special rare items! Nowhere will you find such solid builds! Super Mech players... Deflower yourselves!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:55 am
Posts: 191
Location: Qatar, hot and sandy.
Gender: male
Deflowerer wrote:
my advice would be to stick with 28 and make it both balanced and strong. I've beaten a Shielded at 28, granted, he wasn't much of a tactical sort. worried about the Cylon and the blue sword, well, I say just overheat the enemy. 29 is cool against most, however it won't have that first move, you will. all the best weapons are at 28 anyhow (for that bracket)


What Deflowerer just said.
Its the best solution to facing (Shielded) 33's with your Gladiator.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 253
Gender: male
Trust me. I did not plan to go fight a Shielded mech with a level 29 Metal Head... The reason on got him in the first place was to combat the Gladiator mech actually.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl