It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game Stops, Count as a Loss...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
SideOneDummy wrote:
Sorry to hear what happened to you Gecko, but I have to say that I am in awe of your record. Wow! I do not know how in the world you did that, but bravo!

Though, I can say that something worse happened to me...
I unwillingly sacrificed my own win/loss ratio just to figure these cheats out, and help the devs fix it. I fought against myself many times(another kind of exploit that is, but I was careful not getting and unfair credits and xp), I've frozen myself many times, and I've quitted many times while fighting against myself... I've got at least 60 extra losses just because of that :P
If only I knew quitting in private matches adds a loss to the ranking list(without braking the winning streak), I'd make all my quits from my test account... And also, that fact turned out to be a bug! :lol:

And Gecko, don't worry, you probably still have the best win/loss record ever... That's something to be admired if you didn't cheat yourself, and even though we don't know, we also don't think so. :P
Edit: Try to refresh and see if your losses get reduced, this ranking list has a buggy habit about recording additional losses until you refresh the game...

Post subject: Re: Game Stops, Count as a Loss...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Sadly, the exploit is still not patched. It just occurred during my game, Pipexd123 just did it to me...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next