It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Players Weapons Not Showing Up?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

These 2 picks are from the same battle....

The game froze on me so I took a screenshot of the battle before it deiced to boot me to the main menu.

As seen in the top screenshot, the player looks like he only has 3 weapons. In screenshot two however, that same player has 5 weapons...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Same player, different weapon missing this time.

If anyone else has screenshots they would like to show of this issue, post them here. Also, blur out some or all of the player name because they may not know they are causing this issue.

Edit: Also, thanks to SideOneDummy for bringing this issue up.

Last edited by 00Nick00 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Players Weapons Not Showing Up?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 pm 
Major
Major

That kind of looks like a lag problem to me, just not completely loaded in a sense whereas in the second screenshot you are watching the replay so it is already loaded fully. Just my initial thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
That kind of looks like a lag problem to me, just not completely loaded in a sense whereas in the second screenshot you are watching the replay so it is already loaded fully. Just my initial thought.

Probably...

It is causing the game to crash though. :|

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SideOneDummy wrote:
I do not have pics (nor do I have any photoshop programs that can blur), but I have knowledge of at least one competitor (whom has been talked repeatedly about in the forums) who seems to intentionally find away to exploit this. Just a thought, perhaps if some users cannot be able to post pics, it may be possible to post testimonial evidence. This, coupled with hearsay evidence, often is regarded next-best option in the courts, so perhaps it could work here? Again, I just want to stress this a thought. I understand this a game and the administrators have the final say so I will make peace with any decision they make.

You don't need a fancy photoshop program to hide players names though. You can use any type of paint program on the computer and just whiteout the name.

Also, I do know the player you are talking about because he was the first one to give me a ton of problems....

You can if you want try to use "testimonial evidence", but this thread is not meant to get players banned. This thread is to note an issue of weapons not showing up in battle, which in turn is causing the game to crash.

I don't want this thread to turn into he said she said argument without seeable proof. So, you can talk about the issues, just don't use that players name here. And if there is photo proof, still don't use that players name in this thread please.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This has happened to me too, a couple opponents have bodies that can sustain side and top weapons but i only see 2 or 3 weapons on them. Not cool this hack :( Must be some cheaty trick they do when equipping a weapon with some program....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]