It is currently Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Post subject: stucked in the second tutorial battle without a mecha
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 pm 
Private
Private

hello I am testing the super mecha in a LG optimus G pro, with android 4.4.2 , let me explain what happened, IHave downloaded with out any issue the application an run flawlessly, made an account and ran into the tutorial first battle withour any issue, at the end of the first battle in the tutorial ir gives or you click in the item to be received at that moment it seem that my internet speed 4g LTE whent in transsition or had a cut and restored so oviously the application whent off telling me the comunication error and re logged in with the existing user and splat what happened I am stuck in the menu wandering without any mecha or money to go further more and if I click into the battle in the campain the first or the second those only allowed to me it tell me that I dont have a mecha for battle , and if I click on the market box on the left to try to purchase any gold or sm money at the moment when I click on that icon the application hangs and have no remedy to close the application with the home button on the cell phone and have to re run it but with the same end no else where go ,, so I have tried to figure it out if it was a application error or not and came out that is my account data error on the main server because I can log in perfectly with another account in the same handheld and play it without any issue, so can you reset or errase my account to continue playing again or should I make another account and forget about it ,since it is at the beggining ,, my addvice make a button to skip the tutorial and get all the first item at once that would be a good one solution for my issue and add a direct link below the logging menu to report any bugs or issues like code 194 when downloading or else, and in the menu please add a graphic quality menu so you can lower the quality to speed up the game play , those thing would be very useful since I see alot of peoples telling about game play speed issues , well if you need my ID and password to try out the problem I have in the game just mail me or since you are the game masters you should have no problem in logging in with my account, well then please let me know when you reset my account so I can keep playing in my device, than you sincerely yours.