It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: F**************k this game.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

So I got this glitch where it didn't let me do anything.
Not the first time I've got it and I'm not the first person who has encountered it. Please fix this s***. I just got kicked back from 2nd to 9th place because of it.

There is too much f***ery in this game. I can't stress this enough. I get this every week. And have to play HOURS just to get back to where I was. This game already punishes you for being a new player. 1 kg teleport is broken asf. But I have to run 10 kg and 17 kg teleports. And cant play shields. So I'm losing in 3v3 because im already at a disadvantage of 1 - 2 moves. And now i'm going to lose because of glitches? Gtfoh.

Friend: Hey what game(s) are u playing?
Me: This one game. I spent more than a month's rent on an account and still have problems in my account. You'd think with that much my account would be perfect, right? Or very good at least. Well no. I have to play thru a lot of inconveniences that other players that were here before don't.
Friend: Lol stop playing that game.
Me: I'm heavily considering it.

Ive spent a good total of 13 - 15 hours grinding back to the top of ladder because of these glitches. And it's happened to other players. All the time.
Tactisoft should at least issue some form of compensation to players who encounter these types of glitches. The sad thing is I had the game won. I was ahead by 1000+ health. Screenshots provided. This is absurd.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

Post subject: Re: F**************k this game.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LovelyDeath wrote:
Friend: Lol stop playing that game.
Me: I'm heavily considering it.

Me too mang.

++ Obtain a solo medal (x2)
++ Obtain a year's worth of clan medals
-- Get roccotano4 to remove that nonsense about me in his signature

You found an Easter Egg!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This glitch is very bad. What happens if ur a high ranked player like me and it happens against a rank 2? gg no re. Get kicked to like rank 100. Half of the people in 3v3 are rank 2's and noobs. Sooo.....

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LovelyDeath wrote:
This glitch is very bad. What happens if ur a high ranked player like me and it happens against a rank 2? gg no re. Get kicked to like rank 100. Half of the people in 3v3 are rank 2's and noobs. Sooo.....

We're working on some of your gripes with the game but unfortunately in these things.. Well, there's such a huge array of possibilities.

The bottom line is that we fixed *most* of the game bugs that are caused server sided (though some will always exist in a game with 4 platforms, over a thousand items, frequent updates and connections all over the world), and there's a lot of non-server sided issues too, specifically if you can't move it's often a de-sync (client side) or a failure in the main connection to the server.

I'll email you about this instead so we can figure out what it is in your case, and what can be done.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]