It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE GAME IS UNSTABLE
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 WWW  Profile

32Gaming wrote:
It was definitely caused by the new update because it happened RIGHT after the update hit.

Absolutly correct, PLEASE can you (devs) concentrate on fixing this, it makes the game unplayable :!:

:?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I've had it too, it's even happening right now.
It isn't due to poor internet connection if EVERYONE is having this issue.

Add access to low level items
Remove pads
Balance mythicals
Etc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey guys,

Can we please keep this topic to new issues from the last couple of days specifically about connection problems?

Feel free to make a new topic about something else, but it'll make it a lot harder to figure out what is happening if issues get mixed :(

As for people who have been facing connection issues since 15 january, could you try clearing your cache and explicitly allowing super mechs if using Google Chrome?

The 15 january update was a very mild one (contained only a small fix) and we oddly don't seem to be receiving any reports of this through our other channels. It might be related to multiple accounts or something specific about browsers considering that. Is anyone experiencing it on mobile?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:22 am 
Private
Private

Exactly the same issues.. tested different ISP providers, different browsers, cache clear.. it is a matter of SM server or network infrastructure (balancers, sessions) Started saturday morning ~ roughly around 10am and continuing during whole weekend - at 90% cases game fails exiting to lobbies, switching to workshop or to ladder rank, connection errors mid-battle or losing/freezing combat layout !!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:13 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Please Alex! I appreciate you a lot, but when you give these answers frankly baffles me ...

We are all experiencing problems with the server, have chrome or haven´t, have deleted the cookies 3 times a day or not .....

I´ve a only 1 account, my computer is clean, not even under extensions or download rare things.

This happens, as they have said here, since the last update, but it got much worse since Saturday. Looking for a sector to the other of the game I do 4 or 5 refreshes.

Rgds. NLS

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next