It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Persona.ly not rewarding tokens
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

As far as I'm concerned, I'm owed 431 tokens.

I decided yesterday to try to complete one of the bigger offers that persona.ly provides. In this offer, it stated that I'll be rewarded 431 tokens for downloading a game on my IOS 8+ running device, and playing it to a certain extent. More specifically, it explicitly states in the email I was sent (below) to download Mobile Strike and play until my HeadQuarters was level 6. I gladly agreed to these terms and started playing.

Spoiler:

So here I am a day later, and now have finally got my HeadQuarters to level 6. And, if I must admit, Mobile Strike wasn't a terrible. I actually somewhat enjoyed it. You can see the progress bar underneath the HeadQuarters icon near the top left says 6/22, and on the lower screenshot, underneath the actually ingame headquarters, a small 6 is shown.

Spoiler:
Image Image

But, where are my tokens? I was never told I completed the offer, but as you can see above, I clearly have.

Go check my token recieveing records (if those exist). I have done a few persona.ly and supersonic offers in the last few days, but how would these affect this?

I'd rather not be referred to Persona.ly's help service, I honestly don't trust it. I feel much more comfortable asking for help here then there.

So if someone could resolve this issue and get me my tokens I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Post subject: Re: Persona.ly not rewarding tokens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please do contact persona.ly support. While I would really like to be able to just check things like this myself, unfortunately we can do very little about these surveys.

Their anti-fraud and so on is pretty high, as they offer a free service (essentially, they offer players money for data indirectly) that is fairly easy to abuse (by both, sponsors and players).

Sorry for the inconvenience and of course we'll still see if we can find anything out, but contacting them is by far the best way of getting this solved..

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]