It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Supermechs HACKERS
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:23 pm 
Private
Private

Seems like a number of people on Supermechs are using a hack to cheat. I also see a lot of this talked about in chat where other players are upset about it. I myself can tell from serveral reasons this for sure is happening. Including the unfair advantage these hackers have, they are winning the weekly rewards. From time to time I’ve purchased tokens in hopes I would eventually win a weekly. Now I have stopped purchasing after realizing there is no possible way I can ever get to the top without cheating. I am not a cheater and will never be! I’m not sure why this game is allowing these hackers to reap the rewards honest patrons are paying for and deserve?

Post subject: Re: Supermechs HACKERS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:50 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mark_1 wrote:
Seems like a number of people on Supermechs are using a hack to cheat. I also see a lot of this talked about in chat where other players are upset about it. I myself can tell from serveral reasons this for sure is happening. Including the unfair advantage these hackers have, they are winning the weekly rewards. From time to time I’ve purchased tokens in hopes I would eventually win a weekly. Now I have stopped purchasing after realizing there is no possible way I can ever get to the top without cheating. I am not a cheater and will never be! I’m not sure why this game is allowing these hackers to reap the rewards honest patrons are paying for and deserve?

I don't think those who are at the top are cheaters. They just had their mechs beefed up ever since the start of the game. Imagine the pioneering players of SuperMechs who use red tokens a lot of times. Probably, they just continuously buy enough materials for a heavy upgrade. And this upgrade keeps going. That's why those who are at the top managed to be on top. There are no such thing as cheaters in SuperMechs. Those who you probably call cheaters could rather be just ingenious players that rely on game loopholes or secrets (like spamming heat weapons, etc.) Oh, and the game developers must give you a proper compensation to you since you said you used to buy lots of tokens for the game. The tokens you purchase did help these game developers to maintain the game. They owe you a little, I guess. I also hope that there are no actual cheat engines used in the game.

Spoiler:
THIS GAME IS TOO EASY FOR CHEATS! GET IT RIGHT YOU CHEATERS! GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME YOU NOOBS!

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hi there,

as far as we know, there is not a single working cheat for the game available. Of course, there are always people who want to be recognized and therefore they tell that they found a cheat, have unlimited tokens, etc. Heck, even to me a guy said, that I just have to give him my password and he'll add unlimited credits to my account :lol:
The only glitch (yes glitch and no hack) we discovered till now is an iOS one. The players on the top of the weekly ranking are mostly insane active, are around since a long time, and developed a strategy. With 10k active players daily, its not that you can use some tokens and would be automatically on the top. If it would be like that, it would be very sad. Making a pay to win game is not our intention at all.

philippinexile1995:
Quote:
Oh, and the game developers must give you a proper compensation to you since you said you used to buy lots of tokens for the game.

HUH??
I don't mean to offend you, but please think about this sentence and you'll understand that buying tokens can't guarantee a win. Not in BD, not in SM and not on any other reasonable game. And even when there would be a "cheat" suddenly appear, we'll do our best to make it disappear asap but we can't compensate at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 pm 
Private
Private

I’m totally aware that buying tokens is not a guaranteed win. Weapons power does have something to do with being on top, but it also takes having the ability of good tactics. What I am referring to are the following examples. I’m 200 heat, and have double infernos, heat shotgun, heat cannon, artillery mark v, and missile launcher. All powered at level 9 and 10. I also have a physical bot powered at the same levels. When I battle someone with 120 or 140 energy their shields eventually go down from my weapons power. If their shields don’t go down it comes really close to it. The people I suspect of hacking, their shields do no budge and energy level hardly lowers. When I go up against someone with 170 or 180 heat it doesn’t take long for me to overheat them or for them to cool themselves down. The people I suspect of hacking never overheat and never need cooling. Obviously my physical bot will not overheat someone, so let’s talk about hit points. My physical bot does significant damage and most times it’s a win. But with the people is suspect, my hit points do hardly anything. What I am saying is that my weapons power on these certain individuals is being lower somehow. Btw there is “cheat engine” that people on here I’m told are using. From all that I’ve explained I think its prevalent knowing who is using a hack and who is not. I spend a lot of time on the game and I’m very savvy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ilona wrote:

HUH??
I don't mean to offend you, but please think about this sentence and you'll understand that buying tokens can't guarantee a win. Not in BD, not in SM and not on any other reasonable game. And even when there would be a "cheat" suddenly appear, we'll do our best to make it disappear asap but we can't compensate at all.

@Ilona Oh no, I forgot to mention that it was a joke :o :lol: Please don't take it seriously xD :3
Spoiler:

Of course, there's no such thing as a compensation for those who spend so much (in the spirit of loyalty to the game) for tokens. If those who, for instance, spend like more than a thousand tokens get extra benefits from the game, that would be far too unfair on those who spend less or on those who don't spend at all. I acknowledge my mistake. Then again, that last statement was a joke only; I forgot to say so at the end of that sentence xD ;3 I hope this misunderstanding is already settled.

@Mark_1 At first I will not be alarmed, but since you claim to be a veteran player who thinks that he's playing with hackers, I couldn't help it but become very concerned about this.
Mark_1 wrote:
I’m totally aware that buying tokens is not a guaranteed win. Weapons power does have something to do with being on top, but it also takes having the ability of good tactics. What I am referring to are the following examples. I’m 200 heat, and have double infernos, heat shotgun, heat cannon, artillery mark v, and missile launcher. All powered at level 9 and 10. I also have a physical bot powered at the same levels. When I battle someone with 120 or 140 energy their shields eventually go down from my weapons power. If their shields don’t go down it comes really close to it. The people I suspect of hacking, their shields do no budge and energy level hardly lowers. When I go up against someone with 170 or 180 heat it doesn’t take long for me to overheat them or for them to cool themselves down. The people I suspect of hacking never overheat and never need cooling. Obviously my physical bot will not overheat someone, so let’s talk about hit points. My physical bot does significant damage and most times it’s a win. But with the people is suspect, my hit points do hardly anything. What I am saying is that my weapons power on these certain individuals is being lower somehow. Btw there is “cheat engine” that people on here I’m told are using. From all that I’ve explained I think its prevalent knowing who is using a hack and who is not. I spend a lot of time on the game and I’m very savvy.

Don't worry, your skills will no longer be strained. I believe that Ilona and the others are working on this matter. But for a very swift pace of troubleshooting, I would suggest that you note down the name of these "hackers" that you claim think has used a cheat on you, and then you report this to the admins for them to begin a narrowed down investigation. You see, hackers come in large populations. If the admins can root out at least one hacker, they can trace the specs used by this hacker; once one hacker's cheap trick is revealed, the rest of the hackers around the world will be made detectable. Well, I guess that's all I could suggest. Perhaps, there are faster solutions that we can come up with in order to eliminate these hackers for good. I hope a good patron will share to us a more useful secret to take down these scumbags...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

MrOneTwoo wrote:
I'm sorry Ilona but its already a pay to win. If you want to make a good mech in the low levels you should buy tokens. You Don't have to buy tokens if you want a good level 30 mech, but it takes half a year to get the items if you want them, and until you just lose most of your battles. But in the low levels you have no chance if you are a new player, expect if you buy tokens and spent them to the gold item boxes.
Thats why we need the low boxes, maybe the new ones have a chance to get the lower level items, and the old players who didn't buy all items before the big update. Maybe they had good low level mechs in the old system, but in the new system the weapon and torso's statistic are total different and they can't play in the low levels.
And if the devs didn't do it because they think they would get less money I think they are wrong. Because the players like: bestplayerintheworld, bestplayeroftheworld, Robbo monster, j^8, Sicilian will buy tokens, because they want the full fused mech fast, so they will buy tokens and buy gold item boxes and color kits and power kits. The other players won't buy tokens anyway, but the players like them will buy in the future, im sure.

Solution: THE LEVEL GAP MUST BE ZERO
For example, a level 21 player must fight his fellow level 21 players only. There should be no players allowed to fight those who are above or below his level. That should at least lessen the agony of most players. Please hear me out. I think I made my point. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

For this, and many other reasons, we are up to change the entirely match making to a kind of ELO formula, so you play only against another player who has lost or won as many matches as you did. No matter which level he/she is.
More info will follow as soon as its coded.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]