It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Post subject: Game Keeps Asking me to Log Back in
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:20 pm 
Private
Private

Supermechs keeps asking me to log back in because the connection has been lost. I originally played this game on armor games and so it automatically logged me in with my account there. Then once when I was modifying my mech it asked me to log back in because the connection was lost. Now it does that about every 5 minutes, and when I log back in, it says I had the incorrect password. I had to make another account to post on this forum because the other one didnt work. I got to level 24 on the other account and I do not want to start over. This could just be my internet, because it gets extremely slow around 6 o'clock, sometimes it doesn't even register as a valid connection the traffic is so bad. I will check tomorrow to see if it fixes the problem.

Post subject: Re: Game Keeps Asking me to Log Back in
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 am 
Private
Private

I'm getting this as well. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, and even Opera with no luck. I can start a new game with no connection problem, but it won't allow me to log back into my account. I've had it do this a couple days ago.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:56 pm 
Private
Private

Ok so my problem is still persisting. I have screen shots of the new account that I can create and logged-in, and one of my old account that won't get a connection. I tried logging in my account before and after the new account was logged-in. What's the problem here?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 am 
Private
Private

So I was able to play for 30 minutes today, then the re log started again. Also had a message pop up with red font stating that the IP is banned. All I have done is tried to play this game for the past week with no luck. Do I get banned for trying to log in a couple of times a day? Not like I've done anything else since I can't play the game.