It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: About a weapon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 pm 
Private
Private

Ok i posted this on suggestions but it seems more like technical support thingy because nobody read it there.Ok "Sure shot" weapon can only be obtained at level 24 thru boxes. Once u reach level 30 you cant really get it... can we pls make an option to buy boxes for lower levels even if you are level 30...thx

Post subject: Re: About a weapon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm 
Major
Major

In short, no. This has been discussed many times but the devs have a solid reasoning and direction for the game, allowing item boxes to be bought for all levels would destroy that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:28 am 
Private
Private

It has been discused many times ? where? How it would destroy the game since is a lower level gun and everybody got it explain.Honestly i would discuss to with you certain things but i dont think you read people posts seriosly or even understand what you read.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:07 am 
Major
Major

You can search other threads for the numerous suggestions for the ability to buy item boxes for lower levels. It has been something talked about since the day item boxes were implemented really.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 am 
Private
Private

Ok than thx for the reply , i finaly found the search option and yes i saw your post about buying lower lever items and then your mech has different level score than you duel lower levels and win ok.

Im gona go to my main issue here ... Sure shot gun is a gun with 2 - 4 range uses no heat and no energy it has more damage then the 3 -4 range gun Yellow Beam. Maybe the end mechs are balanced... i rly dont know But keep in mind that althow Grenade Launcher Mark I has decrease in resistance and has decent damage YET Still not bigger DAMAGE THEn the SUre Shot gun it still uses ENERGY And HEAT.NOw Yes it uses bullets and maybe at end game when max hp MEchs and KIts you cant actualy win vs them cause then it would require more bullets and you destroy your build then yes i would agree.But until you reach that level no energy build or heat build would win vs a psyhical damage bot with 2 of those guns.Maybe we should think about people who are grinding from level 24 to 30 and from 30 to end mechs with those guns cause once you got 2 of those guns you will actualy farm better money all time and they will reach end game faster they wont even have to buy gold item boxes with real money since they already win all battles.Now maybe you should tell the devs to make Sure Shot gun level 30 gun considering the stats or nerf it.Its balanced but its not balanced untill end mechs.SO when you tought you stop bigger levels grinding lower levels in this situation lower levels are grinding bigger levels until they reach end build.Now i rly dont care i think if i get 2 Grenade Launcher Mark 1 its a win situation for me vs those mechs but i think this is an issue that will ruin the game for others not for me at this point.Thx for your time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]