It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: lost most battles after the patch
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ok so how come that before the patch i could go on a 50 win or a 100 win streak and now i lose every second fight to random opponents? i've had about 50 fights since the patch and lost half of them and 1/3 of my ladder points going from 15000 down to 9000??

has there been some nurfing and re-balancing done, cuz now i lose to opponents with 500 ladder points

-_-

thanks in advance

ps: and it's really annoying that players 2-3 level above me start first with BOTH TURNS. how am i supposed to beat a guy with 200 more hit points and starts first with both turns and blows me out of range?

i've had 16000-18000 points for the whole week and today drop bellow 8000 and lose more fights than i've lost ALL WEEK

and please don;t tell me i got unlucky with my oponents cuz it's the same people i've beaten dozens of times before. they even say: "oh no, not you!" and then proceed to win

Post subject: Re: lost most battles after the patch
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

yeah thanks tyson. i downgraded to level 15 now and am getting opponents level 20 all the time -_- there's some real problems with balancing.

is this because there are no people at level 14-16 looking for a fight? cuz if the algorithm does put me against opponents 4-5 levels above me on purpose... well then :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
He says upgrade and you downgrade, weird. :lol:
And if there is no one fighting at one's lv range, than that player's search expands and that player becomes able to fight against a higher lv or a lower lv player. This doesn't depend on your search levels.
For example:
A lv 20 player starts searching.
It starts searching at lv 20, finds no one at that lv, than expands to lv 19-21, than 18-22, and a while later, 15-25 if he doesn't find any opponents.
And at that moment (or a bit before, you might not get matched to any opponents as well during that), you start searching at lv 15. That you get matched with him because he's searching for lv 15 opponents, as well as all other levels between 15 and 25. The search brings one result, YOU, because there are no other people searching between lv 15 and 25 at that moment. And that's how you get matched to him.

To avoid this, try to login and search for a battle when many people are online on supermechs and searching for a battle. This will decrease the chances of this happening to you.I can't guarantee that it will not happen anymore if you do this, but the chances of this happening should be significantly lower.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:49 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

thanks for the info, that's what i figured.

the reason i downgraded is so i can be more fused for those levels. it's kinda what tyson had in mind. basically, a level 14 fused to level 16-17

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]