It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: why the game bugs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:11 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

so once again..

we are right now less than a handful people working on supermechs + our awesome moderators, which are mostly BattleDawn moderators, who spent their free time here to answer to questions.

We all understand when those bugs are an annoyance and thats why we try to fix them asap but keep in mind that the game is BETA.

We move on, change stuff, add stuff,....

Of course are bug fixes an important point as well but we cannot shove all our time into it yet. We may remove a feature in a future version, which has caused one of the bugs.

Quote:
Update 4.5C is bad please fix cuz 4.2 and 4.3 were better

4.5 contains already bug fixes of 4.2 and 4.3, and believe me, you'll probably see a 9.9 version of the game before its officially launched.

Also the community management will change during that time and will be different when the game is 'finished'.
Its just too early to reply on every question as, like I said, we change a lot.

Anyway, we read - and we learn!
If a feature isn't well received by the community, it might be gone in the next version.
So please state ALWAYS your opinion to every update, just don't expect us to answer immediately :)
(we'll be already busy changing it)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

legacy111 wrote:
ok iLona you showed up and i do understand that its BETA cuz everybody has said that like 100k times allready , but the bugs im expiriencing now in 4.5C .that i did not in 4.2 and 4.3 , but somehow 4.5 againnnnn :x

have you devs never wonder how the status rolls 3.5 good 4.0 bad 4.2 , 4.3 allmost good but still, 4.5 bad .for me atleast ( even MrOneTwo is having problems with that bug , his streak isn't rising everyday like 200 lately)

version 9.9 :shock: wow then i allready have 5 children playing right beside me in a row . lol

not to get you guys in jumpy monkey mode but mate listen just fix that stupid bug thats all im asking, then the game is perfect !! thats it nothing more , big , fancy.

P.s : where did the legendary items from the shop go? 2 purchase with tokens :?:

have a fine day mate, ...............................iLona !

Since we haven't changed that game mechanic, I still have problems to figure out about which bug you are talking. Do me a favor and clear more often your cache and cookies. It sounds a bit that your browser can't stand our update frequency :D

Every update has minor or sometimes major changes. Its the path we have to follow. We have pretty much a 'goal' in our mind for the game but sometimes we dance tango and do a sidestep in between.

9.9 and 5 kids? Good luck! I am sure, it will be announced in your local newspaper. I have twins, and I can tell you its stressful.

Oh and maybe you don't want more fancy stuff, but we want :D
To give you a short peek whats on MY mind:
Multiple mechs, tournaments, being able to fight on the level you want to play on, awesome kits, special offers, new modes in single player, mech- alliances,.....

I could continue quite a while 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:18 am 
Major
Major

Posts merged, in the future please just edit your previous post to include what you wish to add rather than double posting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]