It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are in need of help, or have information that can potentially aid someone in need of help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Nonloaded Weapons
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:56 pm 
Major
Major

While does suck to lose in such a way (trust me I hate to lose and especially when it is against a cheater). What you should think about is the fact that we the community know your reputation, your skill, and know how you really play so you should not worry about your record as much. I am sure you already know this but I will say it again to encourage you and other players that make look at this thread, we have discovered how this glitch is done and the devs are now working on it. The hardest thing about fixing any bug or glitch is discovering what causes it or how it is done. With us now having that information I would presume it won't be long at all until it is fixed as fixing these exploits are the top priority to the devs. I also think you should keep in mind everyday we are making progress and we have less glitches and exploits now than we did when the game first came out.

Post subject: Re: Nonloaded Weapons
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:25 pm 
Major
Major

SideOneDummy wrote:
Were there really more exploits/bugs earlier on? I have been playing for a while, and in my time I have noticed more as time went on.

Either way, that is not too important. As long as there is either a new patch is put through soon, or if today was an unusual occurrence, then there should be no problem.

Yes there was more. :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]