It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:40 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Gender: male
georgeshelou wrote:
The era haven't started why 18 pages talking about the Champ Era ? :P

Have a nice day lol


A better question is why am I in your signature o.o

_________________
Image
Former BattleDawn Moderating Staff Member
I can't play for CRAP
Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:48 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4754
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

Buf, check that. You even POSTED in the thread, you fail nub.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Gender: male
apollo wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

Buf, check that. You even POSTED in the thread, you fail nub.


If that thread was about mine being copied then I never knew, because i didn't start seeing mine in others' signatures until AFTER the thread was posted. Maybe it is a conspiracy after all.

_________________
Image
Former BattleDawn Moderating Staff Member
I can't play for CRAP
Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4754
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Harvester wrote:
apollo wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

Buf, check that. You even POSTED in the thread, you fail nub.


If that thread was about mine being copied then I never knew, because i didn't start seeing mine in others' signatures until AFTER the thread was posted. Maybe it is a conspiracy after all.


Everyone sees their own lol. It was explained in that thread. *facepalm*

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Gender: male
apollo wrote:
Harvester wrote:
apollo wrote:
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

Buf, check that. You even POSTED in the thread, you fail nub.


If that thread was about mine being copied then I never knew, because i didn't start seeing mine in others' signatures until AFTER the thread was posted. Maybe it is a conspiracy after all.


Everyone sees their own lol. It was explained in that thread. *facepalm*


That's not true, because I can see others who have their own in their sigs. I'm not crazy, I swear!

_________________
Image
Former BattleDawn Moderating Staff Member
I can't play for CRAP
Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 513
Gender: male
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:02 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
GML to play this era!! I wanted things to stop me from playing E6..... not pull me in -_-

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:31 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Gender: male
Lolowut wrote:
Image


Would've been if I had said that and everybody's shows up as mine, but i've seen an equal amount that AREN'T mine. Which is where the confusion came from.

_________________
Image
Former BattleDawn Moderating Staff Member
I can't play for CRAP
Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 41
It would be really cool if for this era they could bring back a few details that made OC awesome.

ex. not having a limit on how many squads show up on the map. I know it got annoying sometimes when you couldn't see anything lol but having squads stretch the world always seemed pretty epic to me :D.

_________________
IGN's: Soldier of Darkness, Harbinger of Darkness
Recent Wins
Milk
FPM Coming Out
FPM


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement! - UPDATE!-
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:02 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 825
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, U.S.A. GO PACKERS!
Gender: male
jdsoccer13 wrote:
It would be really cool if for this era they could bring back a few details that made OC awesome.

ex. not having a limit on how many squads show up on the map. I know it got annoying sometimes when you couldn't see anything lol but having squads stretch the world always seemed pretty epic to me :D.


It was fun to build ships with one unit and just have like hundreds lmao. but I think they probs changed it because of tht >.>

o hai, and yus I am back to da forums. :3

_________________
SkittlesYUM
Image
Skype:theoschultz
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl