It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No insulting or flaming other community members
2.) No swearing / avoiding language filter
3.) No ads / links to other games in boards or in signatures
4.) If a mod asks you nicely, please oblige, as they may not be required to ask nicely a second time
5.) Trolls be gone!

Failure to remain respectful, and follow the aforementioned rules may result in a ban from the forum, and in severe cases, even bans from the game! Let's not get to that point. Manners really are not that much to ask for. ;)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 206  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am
Posts: 646
Location: all bd servers
Gender: male
Name: india
Language preferred: english
Timezone: IST or GMT +5:30
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):india.vishesh1999
Experience (Optional): 5 yrs
Extra Info (Optional):i am not a good leader, i want to learn how 2 become a leader, a diplomat
Preferred Mentor (Optional): someone who was/is a gr8 leader

_________________
best rank score (tick 1189)
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:45 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
vishesh1999 wrote:
Name: india
Language preferred: english
Timezone: IST or GMT +5:30
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):india.vishesh1999
Experience (Optional): 5 yrs
Extra Info (Optional):i am not a good leader, i want to learn how 2 become a leader, a diplomat
Preferred Mentor (Optional): someone who was/is a gr8 leader


Assigned to lolowut

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 am
Posts: 1
Name: Pezz ( i dont feel comfortable giving real name )
Language preferred: English
Timezone:gmt 0
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): pezzmurphy. email: pezzmurphy.com
Experience (Optional):Minimal ( I know how the game works e.g. build stuff and train units and build outposts but past that Ive no idea how to make a big army or capture relics or form a good alliance. (basicaly the stuff you need to be a good battledawn player)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
Name:Jonesm (forum name)
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT+2
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):Loyd.muhara
Experience (Optional):been playing for quite a wile now and have been part of some top alliances
Extra Info (Optional):
Preferred Mentor (Optional):I would like a mentor that knows the game really well and that boosts, so that he/she can teach me how to boost more effectively. and also would like a mentor that can help me become a better alliance leader

_________________
Image
Add me on SuperMechs:5791852


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
pezzmurphy wrote:
Name: Pezz ( i dont feel comfortable giving real name )
Language preferred: English
Timezone:gmt 0
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): pezzmurphy. email: pezzmurphy.com
Experience (Optional):Minimal ( I know how the game works e.g. build stuff and train units and build outposts but past that Ive no idea how to make a big army or capture relics or form a good alliance. (basicaly the stuff you need to be a good battledawn player)

Assigned to Son.

jonesm wrote:
Name:Jonesm (forum name)
Language preferred: English
Timezone:GMT+2
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):Loyd.muhara
Experience (Optional):been playing for quite a wile now and have been part of some top alliances
Extra Info (Optional):
Preferred Mentor (Optional):I would like a mentor that knows the game really well and that boosts, so that he/she can teach me how to boost more effectively. and also would like a mentor that can help me become a better alliance leader

Assigned to Keanu5678.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Name:RupertAngier
Language preferred:English
Timezone:Western Usa but I'm on a whole lot...
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):battledawnpro
Experience (Optional):4.5 years
Extra Info (Optional): I'd just like help learning how expand and to spam in wars a little better...
Preferred Mentor (Optional):

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
RupertAngier wrote:
Name:RupertAngier
Language preferred:English
Timezone:Western Usa but I'm on a whole lot...
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):battledawnpro
Experience (Optional):4.5 years
Extra Info (Optional): I'd just like help learning how expand and to spam in wars a little better...
Preferred Mentor (Optional):

Assigned to Ignite.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:26 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 pm
Posts: 12
Name: Ace
Language perefred: English
Expiernce: about a day
Perferred mentor: Senatus
Timezone: Est


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:37 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 pm
Posts: 3
Name:Zumba22
Language preferred: English
Timezone:Eastern Standard time
Contact Details: AIM:Kingoftheland75
Skype:matthew.welty1
Experience (Optional):2 weeks


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:34 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4747
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Zumba22 wrote:
Name:Zumba22
Language preferred: English
Timezone:Eastern Standard time
Contact Details: AIM:Kingoftheland75
Skype:matthew.welty1
Experience (Optional):2 weeks


Assigned to myself

-Apollo

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 206  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl