It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: SpamFest- Terrorist Base
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GerberBaby1 wrote:
maxattack wrote:
You hide longer, until you thin the coast is clear. You step out of the closet and see a man in a tattered Scorpion uniform. You grab your pistol and aim...
Raising my silenced pistol I fire three shots, one towards the head and then two to the back of the chest. I slowly jog up to ensure that I successfully killed him.

he said he had to check to see if i was dead right.....

i wasnt dead, only hit in the ear, 'gerber has bad aim' and my bullet proof scorpion vest, under my tattered uniform stopped what hit me in the chest, i live

gerber comes jogging up the hall, i lie still with my pistol with 1 bullet in it cocked and ready and my one mag in the other ready

when i here him stop, he pokes me with his gun, then as i see his shadow putting his gun on his back and him starting to bend over to check my pulse, i turn and lethim have it all

the pistol bullet hits him in the eye and bounces around in his skull, the other guni unload the magazine into him

then to finish him off for good i take my shard and slice hishead off

while doing so i wisper "why did you leave me to die, why did you try to kill me, whatmake s you so great?"

i take his head as a troffie, i take my knife back from him and all his supplies

i start to move again, his head dripping blood on the floor where i walk

skype thoth.moon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

maxattack wrote:
You run through, getting minor burned, but nothing to bad. You jump through and find Etartios, who was wandering around looking lost. You quickly grab him and tell him whats going on. You both walk into a corridor which splits into two new corridors. One leads up, one leads down.

Silently I sign to etrartios using my fingers "Etrartios, stay with me and we'll get out of this place. Already near the seventh floor." Although I have a very distinct feeling that I should take the corridor going up I instead motion for Etrartios to take the lead as we start moving, my pistol and tactical knife at the ready. "keep quiet and watch out for traps. I nabbed explosives, ammo and medical supplies off this Scorpion in a closet but I don't want to have to use them. We'll need them to get out of the lobby."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I took the lead,quietly leading me and Gerber through the corridor that leads down I took out my 9mm handgun ready to shoot anything that is moving to us.

made in the hands of darklighter
BD Maintenance
TLG
RFFN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
gunsgunsguns wrote:
GerberBaby1 wrote:
maxattack wrote:
You hide longer, until you thin the coast is clear. You step out of the closet and see a man in a tattered Scorpion uniform. You grab your pistol and aim...
Raising my silenced pistol I fire three shots, one towards the head and then two to the back of the chest. I slowly jog up to ensure that I successfully killed him.

he said he had to check to see if i was dead right.....

i wasnt dead, only hit in the ear, 'gerber has bad aim' and my bullet proof scorpion vest, under my tattered uniform stopped what hit me in the chest, i live

gerber comes jogging up the hall, i lie still with my pistol with 1 bullet in it cocked and ready and my one mag in the other ready

when i here him stop, he pokes me with his gun, then as i see his shadow putting his gun on his back and him starting to bend over to check my pulse, i turn and lethim have it all

the pistol bullet hits him in the eye and bounces around in his skull, the other guni unload the magazine into him

then to finish him off for good i take my shard and slice hishead off

while doing so i wisper "why did you leave me to die, why did you try to kill me, whatmake s you so great?"

i take his head as a troffie, i take my knife back from him and all his supplies

i start to move again, his head dripping blood on the floor where i walk

You died. Sorry, also, your practically using god mode, i have to kill some of you once in a while. Also, your fault for acting like a terrorist.

GerberBaby1 wrote:
maxattack wrote:
You run through, getting minor burned, but nothing to bad. You jump through and find Etartios, who was wandering around looking lost. You quickly grab him and tell him whats going on. You both walk into a corridor which splits into two new corridors. One leads up, one leads down.

Silently I sign to etrartios using my fingers "Etrartios, stay with me and we'll get out of this place. Already near the seventh floor." Although I have a very distinct feeling that I should take the corridor going up I instead motion for Etrartios to take the lead as we start moving, my pistol and tactical knife at the ready. "keep quiet and watch out for traps. I nabbed explosives, ammo and medical supplies off this Scorpion in a closet but I don't want to have to use them. We'll need them to get out of the lobby."

etartios wrote:
I took the lead,quietly leading me and Gerber through the corridor that leads down I took out my 9mm handgun ready to shoot anything that is moving to us.

You move on, nothing is there. It disturbs both of you, and after what seems like forever in an endless, blank corridor, the roof collapses in on you. Everyone feels the building shake, the whole 8th and 9th floor fall down. Etartios jumps out of the way, but gerber gets hit in the head and gets crushed. Etartois yell's and starts searching for you, it isn't to late, and he can hear your moans.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm 
Captain
Captain

*coughing as the dust descends down on me and into my lungs. I feel pressed on all sides of me. Its pitch black except for a small beam of light belo and in front of me no smaller then a pin hole. I try and call up and out but can't manage more then loud hacking cough. Trying in vain to move my extremities*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You still have your bag. You grab a small hand held grenade and hope for the best. You place it away from you and cover your face. ' BOOM!' The explosion breaks a rib, but you feel fine. Etartios is lying on his back, hurt but fine. You both get up, and careful to not disturb the ground, move on.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm 
Captain
Captain

Two grenades down, shoot. Only have the two from the scorpion guy left. i tally up what I have I got the ammo for my pistol. about a mag and a little more then a half left ( 13 bullets) along with 2 full mags for the M16. I'll have to avoid any fights. I still have the motion sensor explosives which should be useful if people follow us. I wince as i move and go through my bag. Pulling out morphine from the Scorpions health kit, I stab it into my leg, Outta morphine. This isn't good. I pull out gauze wrap starting to bandage it around my waste before deciding to forget it. "Etartios come on lets keep on moving," I sign again silently

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You reach a split corridor, you go left and find a large, iron door. Your leg is practically useless, and you hear voices inside. You get ready to charge in...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

I pull out one of the motion sensing explosives, setting it by the door I rap hardly on the door shooing the prisoners are escaping. Limping as quickly as i can away from the door to doge the explosion when they all open it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ill wait for the others to post.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next