It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am
Posts: 13
Location: Everywhere
Gender: male
hi there guys

i have a news AOD has won the war and you guys will soon see there colonies conquered all depends on leadership and activity of members and BGC might have a good leadership but might all there members might be inactive as we destroyed there 40 ships with an attack which was launched from 12 eta

AOD has a good leadership + my members are active and i will lead them to victory!

good luck to them who will be the speed breakers on our road to victory!

_________________
Image

highest ran= 1
highest power=200
highest score 72000
highest crystal=60
highest rank=1
relics holding at 1 time=7


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Posts: 1336
Location: Mau5 Land of Mouses.
Gender: male
obaidunderscore wrote:
hi there guys

i have a news AOD has won the war and you guys will soon see there colonies conquered all depends on leadership and activity of members and BGC might have a good leadership but might all there members might be inactive as we destroyed there 40 ships with an attack which was launched from 12 eta

AOD has a good leadership + my members are active and i will lead them to victory!

good luck to them who will be the speed breakers on our road to victory!

what server is this????

_________________
Image


BRU, iS, TicK, COOL, Pain, FM, OL, WFA, Porn, WaL, TPL, DM5


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
G5. And obiad, even if you win the war against BGC, you will have to deal with DR. You do realize that the world hates you for kicking and replacing your members now right? And even if they fall, your sub will turn against you. You keep replacing members. Your enemies will keep replacing each other. You wont win this era obiad.

In all your other eras, you have proven to be nothing but a heavy booster, traitor and a sore loser. You cannot and will not win anything if you carry on like this.

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am
Posts: 13
Location: Everywhere
Gender: male
THENICKRULZ wrote:
obaidunderscore wrote:
hi there guys

i have a news AOD has won the war and you guys will soon see there colonies conquered all depends on leadership and activity of members and BGC might have a good leadership but might all there members might be inactive as we destroyed there 40 ships with an attack which was launched from 12 eta

AOD has a good leadership + my members are active and i will lead them to victory!

good luck to them who will be the speed breakers on our road to victory!

what server is this????


this is Galaxy 5

_________________
Image

highest ran= 1
highest power=200
highest score 72000
highest crystal=60
highest rank=1
relics holding at 1 time=7


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am
Posts: 13
Location: Everywhere
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
G5. And obiad, even if you win the war against BGC, you will have to deal with DR. You do realize that the world hates you for kicking and replacing your members now right? And even if they fall, your sub will turn against you. You keep replacing members. Your enemies will keep replacing each other. You wont win this era obiad.

In all your other eras, you have proven to be nothing but a heavy booster, traitor and a sore loser. You cannot and will not win anything if you carry on like this.


lol you are true except 1 thing and i will win this era you will see and then you will believe

and DR have a contract with us if somehow they breaks the contract then we will handle the like we handled BGc and our sub is very weak to touch us!

and i swear i never bought reds i just got some in this era from my friend which i only used for golden avatar i used only 2k blues in this era i haven,t even used any tokens in any other era

_________________
Image

highest ran= 1
highest power=200
highest score 72000
highest crystal=60
highest rank=1
relics holding at 1 time=7


Last edited by obaidunderscore on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm
Posts: 287
obaidunderscore wrote:
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
G5. And obiad, even if you win the war against BGC, you will have to deal with DR. You do realize that the world hates you for kicking and replacing your members now right? And even if they fall, your sub will turn against you. You keep replacing members. Your enemies will keep replacing each other. You wont win this era obiad.

In all your other eras, you have proven to be nothing but a heavy booster, traitor and a sore loser. You cannot and will not win anything if you carry on like this.


lol you are true except 1 thing and i will win this era you will see and then you will believe

and DR have a contract with us if somehow they breaks the contract then we will handle the like we handled BGc and our sub is very weak to touch us!

tell me u won the era when its over -.-

_________________
Image
ARM-DETH-AL-WWs-SoTF-LIS
IGN:Chloie, Bonus, McDobol, Sonic, BumbleV, Ino of Inquisition
Highest power: 314
Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Posts: 1336
Location: Mau5 Land of Mouses.
Gender: male
I think teller is right obaid.. Can't win like that.

_________________
Image


BRU, iS, TicK, COOL, Pain, FM, OL, WFA, Porn, WaL, TPL, DM5


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am
Posts: 13
Location: Everywhere
Gender: male
THENICKRULZ wrote:
I think teller is right obaid.. Can't win like that.

i have my own strategies and only works on them and only my members know that i am right

_________________
Image

highest ran= 1
highest power=200
highest score 72000
highest crystal=60
highest rank=1
relics holding at 1 time=7


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 am
Posts: 583
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
You keep replacing members. Your enemies will keep replacing each other. You wont win this era obiad.


this.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The War is over
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 pm
Posts: 1038
Location: Your Nightmares
Obaid, be sincere with yourself. How can u expect the world to keep promises and "contracts" with you when u showed the world the next things:

1.- You cannot keep a team together, why? cause u simply replace them as soon as u want/can, what makes u believe anyone will respect u? I don't know if for the time being u have a spy in your alliance, God!! with that attitude u could easily have more than 1 spy inside and a future backstab from DR

2.- You backstabbed BGC. You sincerely expect the world to keep trust in you after they saw what u saw? I'm pretty positive the server will end up uniting against you. Also I sincerely doubt your sub alliance will really work for you.

And sorry for me talking too much but well Obaid, you really made me laugh with your "a good leader". Think about it, what makes a great leader? great alliances, great strategies, big plans and CLEAN records on the matter. You don't even have an alliance my friend, u pick up the pieces of every other alliance just to make your job easier.

That proved you are good dealer, but by far, not a great leader...

Just throwing my 2 cents there...

-Shion

_________________
--------------Retired January 2012--------------------
Image
Personal Rankings [Old Client]
E6A2 #2 M2A1 #9 E3A1 #16 E6A4 #24 E5A3 #24


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl