Still not much players huh...(3 is enough but....)
Anyway, some Tips:
1. AreaP 51's Computer is not flawed. It means given the right circumstances, you'll be able to convince AreaP 51's Computer to work for you. However, AreaP 51's servers are separate per 4 floors. That means if you plan on fixing AreaP's Computers, you have 10 to fix. Linking servers also help
2. It pays to look for the mistakes, tactics, and the advantages of the first team. (It means read the damn thread before this.)
3. As always, never trust your own instinct. (see ninja0) The floor could be booby-trapped, the sides be filled with heat-seeking lasers, and/or the ceiling could fall on you. There are also hallucinogens, bio-genetic weapons, etc. Never trust information regarding your surroundings from any poster except me. You can always use deductive reasoning though
4. It pays as well to listen to the professor's conversation. 'cus it has a freaking plot. Whatever you choose could end up with different endings and thus unlocking the next Book or so... (which means more fun for me and you
) The Final Book is a really good one, as I planned from last year or so...
5. If I lack enough info., demand that I should not slack off and actually write epic walls of text!