It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1945
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

You got the phasewalk from Borderlands didnt ya? 8-)

Btw, do we already have enough members to start or still need some more? :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

1 more I think. And yes, it was from borderlands.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Can we just start please?

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yay, I got 1!!! I must have 10 points on Intelligence ^_^ (nah, I just gotlike 2 or 3 points there... but then again why do I want a brain when I got a PipBoy?)

But I love Borderlands almost as much as Fallout. Almost. I just hate the crappy ending :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm 
Captain
Captain

Name: Zach
Race: Human
Special Ability: Massive explosives (Frag grenades are as big as mini-nukes, and mini-nukes are 8 mini-nukes combined, the explosion is)
Special Ability 2: How a special backpack that can make ammunition out of nothing and also can turn into a Jet-Pack, indrestructable also ( the backpack)
Weapon 1: Experimental Mirv. (Gun that fires 8 mini-nukes at once, so with special abililty 1 its as equal as 20 mini-nukes)
Armor: Anti-Explosive Medic armor. (heal me when damaged and makes me completely resistant to fire and explosions, including my own)
Trait: Destructive. (If he sees a random building he has the voice in his head that tells him no make it go boom.)
Discription: Dosent care for the new plasma, likes old fashion explosions instead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

As the scientist order the elite team of 6 into the time machine, they fire up the power source. The team of 6 look at each other unsure as they enter the machine. Once the machine is up and running, the misty portal starts to engulf the soldiers. But suddenly, all red warning lights go on. the soldiers jump out of the machine. But it is too late. They are transported back in time.

As they fall out of the portal, they find that they are not in their intended destination. They look around to asses their surroundings. Everything looks different yet there is 1 similar thing. The look of a war-torn area.

Lio turns around top see a soldier pointing an old rifle at him and simply fires off a single shot from his plasma SMG and kills the soldier. A quick assesment of his uniform reveals that he is a nazi german soldier and they are in the middle of world war two. In 1945.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 am 
Captain
Captain

Than Zach sees a good old Nazi Tiger tank....

He fires a good shot and the tank is no more :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:33 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Sweat rolls down my eyebrows, yet this is unnoticed, as my Power Armor covers all of my body. I check my always-useful Pip-Boy, yet it is jammed by the electric field caused by the jump through time. My weapons are fully loaded, my health indicators seem fine. I wander about the land, and see good ol' Zach having fun with a tank. While he doesn't notice the couple of snipers aiming at his head, nor the Nazi patrol looming around some destroyed walls. I take my sniper, and quickly fire at each of the Nazi snipers lurking a kilometer away, without even aiming, yet their skulls fall before their rifles do. I quickly rush to cover Zach from the bullets, and then do a mad run at the Nazi patrol, then slice them into pieces with my lightsaber.

Zach seems unharmed, and I await at Lio to tell us what should we do. For now, I tinker with my Pip-Boy, and restablish its teleporting abilities, as well as its communicator. I wonder if the rest are all right.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

Zach, hit by 12 sniper shot bullets to the chest... gets heal by his medic-power armor before anyone notices.... even though power armor is bullet proof.... His armor likes to heal him anyway :)

With thousands of Nazi troops running to where the mini-nuke explosion was... Zach uses his backpack and fires hundred of shots about 7 miles away from there location, all around them... so the fires would keep the Nazi soilders away for a good 5 hours....

Ready to fight these punny soilders... for there weapons are pathetic... and cant peirce his medic-power armor....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

So much for waiting. While Zach got bored and started shooting his way through entire battalions, I needed some entertainment as well. I soon spot an American squad pinned down by an entire Nazi platoon, so I quickly step in and bring "assistance". By that I mean that I simply took out my lightsaber, and teleported target through target. All of the enemies were dropped in less than 5 minutes, and before the American squad can thank me, two enemy tanks show up to the scene. One of them took a shot at me before I could teleport, and the blast sent me flying some. I answered activating the pulse waves of my lightsaber, which dissabled both tanks. Then it was Whack-A-Mole with whoever exited their tank first. Except Id be using my foot instead of a mallet. And possibly leave one of their own frags as a good-bye gift. Good grief, now Im bored again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next