It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1945
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

Once the area is dead.... Zach got bored really fast... and fired far far away.... hundreds of miles away.... killing thousands of Nazi soilders... That town was in peices... than russia invaded it... the town was *Warsaw*... the russians where against the Nazis.... and with the allies... but Zach did not know where he was shooting for it was hundreds of miles away.... saddly.... 5x the russians dies than Nazis... but Zach honestly did not care.... He just liked blowing stuff up :D

(especially communists)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Snipins so many ppl, I "accidentally" shoot near zach. Its just a scratch on his armor, but I see him glare at me from the back. Idc, and just move on to kill more Nazis. But just when I kill a hundred more, I spot a terrifying sight in the horizon. The Nazi zombies are real and have appeared. And if we dont deal with them, the Allies will never win. Should we save history, or screw it all and do whatever we'd like?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm 
Captain
Captain

Zach of course sees the zombies.... fires a few nukes and none are left in sight.... gives a team a glare that its not safe here.... Zach finds a little sheet of paper on the ground that says *AMERICA STORMS THROUGH THE BULGE!! VICTORY IS NEAR!!* Than Zach sees American Star thing next to the wrinting.... He remembers that star... back home when he was a kid... there where museams.. that had that star on tanks.... He knew now that if he saw a star... not to shoot at it...

After that.... they started moving east... towards germany

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Im confused? do i just jump in? or will Teller tell me what to do?

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Max, just do what you want to do. Im sure teller will come and put us all straight. Buuuuuuut in the meantime...
Shoot more Nazi Zombies!!!

Im sure having my share, sniping more heads than Master Chief ever did, yet they keep coming. I wonder where they come from, and figure to go exploring. I see good ol' Max a few meters from me, and decide to drag him to the search. We must stop the zombies, or they will simply keep coming until we run out of bullets. Or worse: that I get the urge to pee. The mere thought of it gets me going even faster, shooting so many zombies even Frank West would puke his brains out if he ever stepped in my shoes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

Zach is happy for his medic-power armor has a container for if he has to pee/poop ;)

So he keeps blowing everything up... get tied.... puts his helmet on... and goes to sleep... no zombies claw could claw through his power-armor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

zach15 wrote:
Zach is happy for his medic-power armor has a container for if he has to pee/poop ;)

So he keeps blowing everything up... get tied.... puts his helmet on... and goes to sleep... no zombies claw could claw through his power-armor

take it seriously? and where did the zombies come from? this isn't black ops.

I climb out of the machine disoriented. My head feels like its about to explode. I black out.

I don't know how long has past, but theres someone on me. With a knife to my throat shouting useless words of nonsense. I see its a man, but wearing a green uniform with german symbols. I yell out and throw him off of me. I get up and grab my gun. I shoot a round of bullets at a group of germans and they die like a knife through butter. I quickly grab my bag of equipment and run off.
I hate using guns, i prefer a knife if i can, but now i must retreat and shoot, retreat and shoot. I run like crazy, watching bullets whizz past me in slow motion,
and i have a feeling to duck. As i do, a rocket the size of a baseball blows past my hair and hits a nazi geep. the gas in the jeep explodes and a group of nazis are engulfed in the flames. All i see is smoke rising into the already dry air.

I run through the smoke, hoping to loose anyone who's trying to kill me, and i run into a full armed squad of germans. They all aim there rifles while the commander of the group, holding a white and grey pistol, tells them to get ready. I grab my pistol with laser tracking and aim it at the captain. I shoot and his pistol is shot out of his hands, exploding.

His troops fall back and are confused, i seize the chance. I shoot them all and run through, seeing Zach, i run forward, and crazed, i think he's a nazi and kill him, straight through the head, and his body burns from the flames remaining from the Captains gun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

maxattack wrote:
zach15 wrote:

take it seriously? and where did the zombies come from? this isn't black ops.

I climb out of the machine disoriented. My head feels like its about to explode. I black out.

I don't know how long has past, but theres someone on me. With a knife to my throat shouting useless words of nonsense. I see its a man, but wearing a green uniform with german symbols. I yell out and throw him off of me. I get up and grab my gun. I shoot a round of bullets at a group of germans and they die like a knife through butter. I quickly grab my bag of equipment and run off.
I hate using guns, i prefer a knife if i can, but now i must retreat and shoot, retreat and shoot. I run like crazy, watching bullets whizz past me in slow motion,
and i have a feeling to duck. As i do, a rocket the size of a baseball blows past my hair and hits a nazi geep. the gas in the jeep explodes and a group of nazis are engulfed in the flames. All i see is smoke rising into the already dry air.

I run through the smoke, hoping to loose anyone who's trying to kill me, and i run into a full armed squad of germans. They all aim there rifles while the commander of the group, holding a white and grey pistol, tells them to get ready. I grab my pistol with laser tracking and aim it at the captain. I shoot and his pistol is shot out of his hands, exploding.

His troops fall back and are confused, i seize the chance. I shoot them all and run through, seeing Zach, i run forward, and crazed, i think he's a nazi and kill him, straight through the head, and his body burns from the flames remaining from the Captains gun

Thinking I was dead... he looked at me in horror.... but he rememberd 1 thing... I had a bullet proof helmet on... power armor.... I was wounded... but my medic power armor healed me right up.... The fire and such did not hurt me... for under the power armor.... I had an anti-explosive/fire suit on... I was fine... I gave him an evil glare.... and he new I wasent the enemy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It was a laser gun, and ur body burned through the seal. Your dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Ever played fallout?? lasers dont break through power-armor :P

Im alive

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next