It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Random for ind. HoF
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Kenny if you would please read my last post in this topic...I specifically said I don't consider myself HoF....For this Synergy guy I don't know what his deal is....But I myself never said I should be inducted...Or have I ever said I changed the game...No I didn't....BTW as for skill Wise winters...I'm pretty sure I have the same skill as those people listed...Its about smartness and activity....And when I play a world I'm on that world logging in maybe 30+ times a day...sometimes 50+....so my activity is fine my skill is fine plus on the consideration I do everything without supporting...Unlike those listed...So my placing is done the hard way...give me $100 to spend on tokens and I'm sure I can make 1st more than the 3 times I have already without supporting...My leading just take from F5 era 2...oVo...Pretty much Domination...all top 12 all relics...Lead By ( enter whaaaaaaaat here ) Me....Now I'm not argueing my case for HoF...Like I said I don't consider myself HoF...I'm just not gonna sit here and have someone say I don't have skill...and that I switch alliances lol...

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Random wrote:
Kenny if you would please read my last post in this topic...I specifically said I don't consider myself HoF....For this Synergy guy I don't know what his deal is....But I myself never said I should be inducted...Or have I ever said I changed the game...No I didn't....BTW as for skill Wise winters...I'm pretty sure I have the same skill as those people listed...Its about smartness and activity....And when I play a world I'm on that world logging in maybe 30+ times a day...sometimes 50+....so my activity is fine my skill is fine plus on the consideration I do everything without supporting...Unlike those listed...So my placing is done the hard way...give me $100 to spend on tokens and I'm sure I can make 1st more than the 3 times I have already without supporting...My leading just take from F5 era 2...oVo...Pretty much Domination...all top 12 all relics...Lead By ( enter whaaaaaaaat here ) Me....Now I'm not argueing my case for HoF...Like I said I don't consider myself HoF...I'm just not gonna sit here and have someone say I don't have skill...and that I switch alliances lol...

part of becoming the best of the best is becoming 1# , without spending tokens (imo)

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Which i've done red

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Random wrote:
Which i've done red

Then why did you mention the "100 tokens" thing , in your post?
Just wondering =P

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Cause he was saying I don't have any skill...like the HoF players do...Well the HoF players Support out their mind...so in terms I could do the same thing if I Spent 100 dollars in tokens as well...but I get my placing the hard and legit way...Not saying Supporting isn't legit...just saying its the easy way out...

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

I never supported in my life and I think I can play a decent round or above average for a average guy :D

And some of the players that Winters listed don't need to donate their hearts out at all either... :P They can really just pack a punch, analysis and activity / strategy is what makes you stronger not just the money itself 8-)

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Random wrote:
Cause he was saying I don't have any skill...like the HoF players do...Well the HoF players Support out their mind...so in terms I could do the same thing if I Spent 100 dollars in tokens as well...but I get my placing the hard and legit way...Not saying Supporting isn't legit...just saying its the easy way out...

Even if the biggest players donate, they arent less or bigger than you in anyway.
And you are saying you win your place in a legit way right?.
Everyone does, not only you and If you are trying to protect your world with that idea " legit way " believe me you arent better than them .

Unk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Haha Just so you guys know...This is random's brother...The real random has had internet problems for like the last two months...The synergy is me his little brother....I like to ruin his publicity...I think it worked...Till Evan caught mE :twisted: So do you hate him More??

and to prove i will copy and paste the same thing on the synergy acc....

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Haha Just so you guys know...This is random's brother...The real random has had internet problems for like the last two months...The synergy is me his little brother....I like to ruin his publicity...I think it worked...Till Evan caught mE :twisted: So do you hate him More??

and to prove i will copy and paste the same thing on the synergy acc....

HAHA seeeeeeeeee....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

btw Random will be back in August he told me

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next