It is currently Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am
Posts: 129
Yes i made two accounts on M3. I had told ranias allaince member Shivam that i have another account on m3. I told the admin to consider the two accounts as i only would be playing from one. I never logged in but the alliance i was in became rank 1 and they were kids. Ketan he invited me to the allaince on m3. I logged in and i had played like 4 hrs from that account. I never logged in or logged back and played m3. When i went off for 2 days Hff allaince and Tct allaince kills allaince d which is ranias allance.

Yes i was in two chat and i found HFF wanted to atatck Tct. I pasted that stament thinking that my guys will atatck HFF and kill Them. I just wanted the kids to survive. I did not even read the full conversation. BUt in the conversation the leader of Ranias allaince had stated he would help the powerful alalince among TCt and hFF and kill the survivor later. I did not read the chat and it was not my intention to kill Rania. THings went the opposite way and she got killed by Tct and hFF. Now this is the story of this m3. I admit i had 2 accounts which i never played. The only misatke i did was satyed on two chats and wanted to save the kids @ Tct from the hands of HFF. I said sorry to Rania in private and will say it again. But if you say i'm a stabber i am. IDC and dont think i should bother with the relations i have in bd. besides it's a hug game and i'm not interested in it anymore.

wB

_________________
Shrk , AL, SoL ,

FEAR ME
wB

This is an illusion


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:56 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 am
Posts: 177
Gender: female
LoL WB
you personally asked me invite you in our team, i trusted you in our team and ended up having to appologize to my team for this trust i had put in you.

you never told me u were in TcT too, i found out after harm was done.

You stayed in both chats and gave info from our chat to the other team...if this is not tricking - cheating me using my trust, then what is?

We survived M3, your kids did die after all, sorry kids...

My then leader is also a teenager and i was on m3 to help him...u made him quit the era feeling he failed...that feels better for u?

It is not a hug game...it is a game based on human relations....we do have wars...but sometimes its good to know who u let in your team...

and still wonder why admins did not ban both your accounts.

_________________
Image
T E A M S P I R I T !


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:05 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:48 am
Posts: 0
LoL Rania... cannot b killed!! check the status of M3.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:29 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 15
Gender: male
Total nonsense :) .

I've known wB for a long time and if he did stabb you Rania he did it for a reason.Maybe you shoud stop being so pissed off at stabbs since a lot of people don't like you .

That's just a friendly advice , this isn't the first or the last time you'll get stabbed by someone so no reason to trashtalk about wB .

_________________
Fast N Furious / FNF


Member of : SoL , HaHa , TLA , UWS ( leader)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:40 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 289
Lol FnF don't speak about an era where you know nothing of it

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME

Leader of RoFL, IW


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1843
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
jebosamtimajku wrote:
Total nonsense :) .

I've known wB for a long time and if he did stabb you Rania he did it for a reason.Maybe you shoud stop being so pissed off at stabbs since a lot of people don't like you .

That's just a friendly advice , this isn't the first or the last time you'll get stabbed by someone so no reason to trashtalk about wB .

to be fair its not like rania called him out, wB made this thread himself and he himself mentioned rania and she just made a response to that.

_________________
Image

free tokens!

My Best ever BR!

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am
Posts: 129
socialmisfit1 wrote:
jebosamtimajku wrote:
Total nonsense :) .

I've known wB for a long time and if he did stabb you Rania he did it for a reason.Maybe you shoud stop being so pissed off at stabbs since a lot of people don't like you .

That's just a friendly advice , this isn't the first or the last time you'll get stabbed by someone so no reason to trashtalk about wB .

to be fair its not like rania called him out, wB made this thread himself and he himself mentioned rania and she just made a response to that.


Well i dont wanna come back to this post but i heard people asking me about that m3 era and said i backstabbed. Just posted what happend from my side. Rest idc

_________________
Shrk , AL, SoL ,

FEAR ME
wB

This is an illusion


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 15
Gender: male
Alone1 wrote:
Lol FnF don't speak about an era where you know nothing of it



I don't need to know nor did I say I was there watching . I'm simply pointing out that Rania shoudn't be crying about a stabb when it's neither her first or last one.


Case closed .

_________________
Fast N Furious / FNF


Member of : SoL , HaHa , TLA , UWS ( leader)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 1220
I just happened across this topic and find it amusing :lol:

wB, your intentions may have not of been to cause a backstab, however, your actions are indeed what caused it. Intel is always a HUGE factor of every era, and you gave your alliances intel out. Even if you didn't have any intention of causing this, because of your lack of judgement (by this, I mean not bothering to read what you were sending to a potential enemy alliance) Rania has every right to be weary of trusting you from this point onwards.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: wB is a stabber. He stabbed Rania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 am
Posts: 180
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
Yellowhairedme wrote:
Yes i made two accounts on M3. I had told ranias allaince member Shivam that i have another account on m3. I told the admin to consider the two accounts as i only would be playing from one. I never logged in but the alliance i was in became rank 1 and they were kids. Ketan he invited me to the allaince on m3. I logged in and i had played like 4 hrs from that account. I never logged in or logged back and played m3. When i went off for 2 days Hff allaince and Tct allaince kills allaince d which is ranias allance.

Yes i was in two chat and i found HFF wanted to atatck Tct. I pasted that stament thinking that my guys will atatck HFF and kill Them. I just wanted the kids to survive. I did not even read the full conversation. BUt in the conversation the leader of Ranias allaince had stated he would help the powerful alalince among TCt and hFF and kill the survivor later. I did not read the chat and it was not my intention to kill Rania. THings went the opposite way and she got killed by Tct and hFF. Now this is the story of this m3. I admit i had 2 accounts which i never played. The only misatke i did was satyed on two chats and wanted to save the kids @ Tct from the hands of HFF. I said sorry to Rania in private and will say it again. But if you say i'm a stabber i am. IDC and dont think i should bother with the relations i have in bd. besides it's a hug game and i'm not interested in it anymore.

wB

#ThisHOESAintLoyal :D

_________________
RoFL HORD DG TFF TLA AL IW SoL TEG BoS ICE 4E AK47 T KMO DBA FurY
Image
IGN: GeorgeSK of RoFL - Relentless Dominance


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl