It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 44
Location: Where do you think I live? O.o
Gender: male
Planning to buy a new phone but I need one that supports BD so which types would you recommend?
Something that is not a beast in price...?

_________________
Do Not Pray To Have Better Lives My Friends, Pray To Be Stronger Men


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 am 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1622
Location: England
Gender: male
Kish200 wrote:
Planning to buy a new phone but I need one that supports BD so which types would you recommend?
Something that is not a beast in price...?


Any phone that supports a flash browser. Iphones support battledawn and with my provider I was able to get an Iphone 4s for £20 quid a month ($34 US a month). A cheaper option may be some older versions of HTC's. My contract is pushed up because I have unlimited texts and calls. If I'd have chosen to go for 500 minutes and 100 texts it would have gone down to £12 ($20.50 US a month).

So just depends where you look, if you get any loyalty bonus with your current provider and whether or not you need the texts and calls also.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 am
Posts: 44
Location: Where do you think I live? O.o
Gender: male
Andy wrote:
Kish200 wrote:
Planning to buy a new phone but I need one that supports BD so which types would you recommend?
Something that is not a beast in price...?


Any phone that supports a flash browser. Iphones support battledawn and with my provider I was able to get an Iphone 4s for £20 quid a month ($34 US a month). A cheaper option may be some older versions of HTC's. My contract is pushed up because I have unlimited texts and calls. If I'd have chosen to go for 500 minutes and 100 texts it would have gone down to £12 ($20.50 US a month).

So just depends where you look, if you get any loyalty bonus with your current provider and whether or not you need the texts and calls also.


Thanks, I will just ask if the phones support flash browsing, I was looking for something in the samsung areas.
Thanks mate
Cheers

_________________
Do Not Pray To Have Better Lives My Friends, Pray To Be Stronger Men


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: India
Gender: male
if u need andriod & u dont want to buy the premium app of puffin then i'll say go for Samsung galxay note , I had a chat with legend , he said that a flash browser comes pre-installed in the device which works absolutly fine

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
I can't drag around map. Like we do on pc, with free puffin, does it change on premium

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: India
Gender: male
Idk abt that , but can u tell me as we click on the first unit then press shift then last , by this all units get selected then and we move them to a new or old squads , but on puffin how do we select mass units?
also keyboard lags , puffin free version is only available between 9 Am to 4pm local time.

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 301
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Gender: male
Hitmo wrote:
if u need andriod & u dont want to buy the premium app of puffin then i'll say go for Samsung galxay note , I had a chat with legend , he said that a flash browser comes pre-installed in the device which works absolutly fine

You have to be fully zoomed out (on your phone not in the game) or it won't work properly. When you are zoomed out on the phone and drag it will be laggy and should work (maybe after a few tries).

_________________
Alliances: CME, 5th, GOAT
Image
Image
Image

Skype: abeyantns


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: India
Gender: male
Hitmo wrote:
Idk abt that , but can u tell me as we click on the first unit then press shift then last , by this all units get selected then and we move them to a new or old squads , but on puffin how do we select mass units?.


Abeyant u have ans for this?

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl