It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Planning to buy a new phone but I need one that supports BD so which types would you recommend?
Something that is not a beast in price...?

Post subject: Re: Which phones suppport Battle Dawn Mobile?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Kish200 wrote:
Planning to buy a new phone but I need one that supports BD so which types would you recommend?

Any phone that supports a flash browser. Iphones support battledawn and with my provider I was able to get an Iphone 4s for £20 quid a month ($34 US a month). A cheaper option may be some older versions of HTC's. My contract is pushed up because I have unlimited texts and calls. If I'd have chosen to go for 500 minutes and 100 texts it would have gone down to £12 ($20.50 US a month).

So just depends where you look, if you get any loyalty bonus with your current provider and whether or not you need the texts and calls also.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Andy wrote:
Kish200 wrote:

Any phone that supports a flash browser. Iphones support battledawn and with my provider I was able to get an Iphone 4s for £20 quid a month ($34 US a month). A cheaper option may be some older versions of HTC's. My contract is pushed up because I have unlimited texts and calls. If I'd have chosen to go for 500 minutes and 100 texts it would have gone down to £12 ($20.50 US a month).

So just depends where you look, if you get any loyalty bonus with your current provider and whether or not you need the texts and calls also.

Thanks, I will just ask if the phones support flash browsing, I was looking for something in the samsung areas.
Thanks mate
Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am 
Captain
Captain

if u need andriod & u dont want to buy the premium app of puffin then i'll say go for Samsung galxay note , I had a chat with legend , he said that a flash browser comes pre-installed in the device which works absolutly fine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I can't drag around map. Like we do on pc, with free puffin, does it change on premium

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:32 am 
Captain
Captain

Idk abt that , but can u tell me as we click on the first unit then press shift then last , by this all units get selected then and we move them to a new or old squads , but on puffin how do we select mass units?
also keyboard lags , puffin free version is only available between 9 Am to 4pm local time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
if u need andriod & u dont want to buy the premium app of puffin then i'll say go for Samsung galxay note , I had a chat with legend , he said that a flash browser comes pre-installed in the device which works absolutly fine

You have to be fully zoomed out (on your phone not in the game) or it won't work properly. When you are zoomed out on the phone and drag it will be laggy and should work (maybe after a few tries).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am 
Captain
Captain

Hitmo wrote:
Idk abt that , but can u tell me as we click on the first unit then press shift then last , by this all units get selected then and we move them to a new or old squads , but on puffin how do we select mass units?.

Abeyant u have ans for this?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]