It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 372
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Mhmm seems like they are talking again the people who need to go back to school.

Well, i said fantasy due to the fact SAIL has never been there and RoFL has not.

They want mars 3 due to the fact that they know about half of the teams there and most of my members have been there and im not very well liked there anymore after playing over 20 eras on mars 3 oc and nc. For that we said fantasy were no one really knows us there or you. But they still say no and say they will send a sub at us? Lulz If you really wanna think low of a team before fighting them you mind as well leave this forum.

RoFL says they are the best? Pff all i see is nubs winning a dead world.



#SAIL

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
But but but greeny u have never won m3 do you? XD

and in skype u or ur member only said that u havent been in m3 for ages or something like that.

Dont go double-face.

First u declined a 3 ticker because "u need to goto school" , we asked u to com e on summer and then u cry for fantasy.

You have endless things to cry about and deny the fight dont u?

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 372
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
Alone1 wrote:
But but but greeny u have never won m3 do you? XD

and in skype u or ur member only said that u havent been in m3 for ages or something like that.

Dont go double-face.

First u declined a 3 ticker because "u need to goto school" , we asked u to com e on summer and then u cry for fantasy.

You have endless things to cry about and deny the fight dont u?



Okay bud, 1 have i won mars 3 and my members have too. Which is why we don't want to go to that world and we know you have WI IW or whoever they are. If you don't want to met us on fantasy 3 then don't that is where we will be if your not there oh well we could give 2 *CENSORED* about you.

Adan you are a joke of a leader kicking Death 2, and you did nothing all era. Pfft what type of leader are you winning dead and forgotten worlds.


[21:31:50] *** Adnan Ghazan aka (blue/venom) removed Death 2 from this conversation. ***
[21:32:00] Adnan Ghazan aka (blue/venom): please talk to him in private regarding it

You kicked him cuz he was going to make another team on earth 3 omg omg kick him from that f@g of a family omg omg death 2 is making a team watch out. God you're a joke Adan.

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:24 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
What you think we dont know about you're plans?

Death2 came just to know our tactics and our style and our way and passed them to other alliance. Bwah.

And Greeny, 1 vs 1 was promised, and in f3 I know many alliance too.

So why you come there?

stop you're drama with sail, just accept that your balls collapsed.
Enough said,
No more time to waste on kid.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:01 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: England
Gender: male
Alone1 wrote:
What you think we dont know about you're plans?

Death2 came just to know our tactics and our style and our way and passed them to other alliance. Bwah.

And Greeny, 1 vs 1 was promised, and in f3 I know many alliance too.

So why you come there?

stop you're drama with sail, just accept that your balls collapsed.
Enough said,
No more time to waste on kid.


Death2 came to play with RoFL, just like I had done for the last 3 eras. However my time with RoFL is over as I've told Adnan, I'm not happy playing with the family. Upon leaving I thought I would try organise a team to bring some competition to E3 and make it fun.

Once Adnan found out Death2 was in the team, he called him a backstabber and wanted him kicked. That's sickening how you wanted to dispose of a member so easily all because he plans on facing you guys in a future era. It has nothing related to this era and Death2 did put a lot of work in this era.

So no, what Greeny has said should be heard. RoFL are the ones who need to grow a pair of balls, because what I listened to last night made RoFL look seriously pathetic. Once hearing Death2 would come face RoFL next era, all Adnan had to say was his subs and trolls would deal with him. After saying I would give him friendly competition he brought in players to the alliance chat to mock my request, still saying he would bring trolls and subs down to kill us.

I was hoping to keep this a little quieter because I know Adnan can't play fair in a competitive era. But after listening to Adnan last night I would love to try take RoFL one with there subs and trolls, else it wouldn't be the true RoFL. Beating that RoFL on their home world would be very rewarding.

Now I won't be cocky like Adnan. I will play the era as fair as possible. I won't walk around telling others that I know I can defeat RoFL, because I know it will be a challenging era. I want to face RoFL purely because I'm bored of E3's competitions and kind of sick of the way RoFL play (which I've also told Adnan about. Not because they have a bad playing style, but because it's not my suited playing style).

But no, don't say D2 passed on information to his alliance on how to defeat RoFL. You made assumptions that D2 was playing against RoFL in a future era and because of it you wanted to kick him in the current era. I can tell you now D2 has passed no information on to our alliance about RoFL. Tbh what information is there to give, RoFL plant and instantly win because there is never any competition on E3.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:26 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
well alone , i'll say dont invite greeny to earth hë is not gonna come tats for sure
u go against him on fantasy , i think i have tat much faith & u have tat much confidence in urself tat u çan defeat him on f3

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:18 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
Andy wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
What you think we dont know about you're plans?

Death2 came just to know our tactics and our style and our way and passed them to other alliance. Bwah.

And Greeny, 1 vs 1 was promised, and in f3 I know many alliance too.

So why you come there?

stop you're drama with sail, just accept that your balls collapsed.
Enough said,
No more time to waste on kid.


Death2 came to play with RoFL, just like I had done for the last 3 eras. However my time with RoFL is over as I've told Adnan, I'm not happy playing with the family. Upon leaving I thought I would try organise a team to bring some competition to E3 and make it fun.

Once Adnan found out Death2 was in the team, he called him a backstabber and wanted him kicked. That's sickening how you wanted to dispose of a member so easily all because he plans on facing you guys in a future era. It has nothing related to this era and Death2 did put a lot of work in this era.

So no, what Greeny has said should be heard. RoFL are the ones who need to grow a pair of balls, because what I listened to last night made RoFL look seriously pathetic. Once hearing Death2 would come face RoFL next era, all Adnan had to say was his subs and trolls would deal with him. After saying I would give him friendly competition he brought in players to the alliance chat to mock my request, still saying he would bring trolls and subs down to kill us.

I was hoping to keep this a little quieter because I know Adnan can't play fair in a competitive era. But after listening to Adnan last night I would love to try take RoFL one with there subs and trolls, else it wouldn't be the true RoFL. Beating that RoFL on their home world would be very rewarding.

Now I won't be cocky like Adnan. I will play the era as fair as possible. I won't walk around telling others that I know I can defeat RoFL, because I know it will be a challenging era. I want to face RoFL purely because I'm bored of E3's competitions and kind of sick of the way RoFL play (which I've also told Adnan about. Not because they have a bad playing style, but because it's not my suited playing style).

But no, don't say D2 passed on information to his alliance on how to defeat RoFL. You made assumptions that D2 was playing against RoFL in a future era and because of it you wanted to kick him in the current era. I can tell you now D2 has passed no information on to our alliance about RoFL. Tbh what information is there to give, RoFL plant and instantly win because there is never any competition on E3.


Andy you were in the other team too, Did I misbehaved with you?
But what Death2 was other thing and yes I got some screenshot which proves it.

There is no competition on e3, thats not our fault, we already asked many alliance to come.

And If SAIL fears fear e3 , then where is the assuarance that SAIL wont call for help in f3 ?

IW comes once in 5-6 months and I wouldnt even call them for fighting SAIL.
M3 was a fair deal, SAIL rejected and back to forums to cry.

If you cant speak something good, just ZIP it. period.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: England
Gender: male
I'm not talking for SAIL though. I'm talking as a guy looking to come to compete on E3 in the near future. Surely that's something good?

I asked Adnan once for fair terms and he gave me no response. I haven't kicked up a fuss about it and I haven't refused to come fight you guys because of it. Instead I'll play with it.

I don't think I've blamed you once for there being no competition on E3. I just want to try bring competition to E3 for once. I still do respect a lot of players in RoFL, so I'm not doing out of spite. I'm doing it because I want to finally enjoy an era on E3 where an alliance has actually had to fight for the win.

The whole time during this argument I haven't picked a side between SAIL and RoFL. I still haven't picked a side, let me make it clear I'm not speaking for SAIL here. I speaking for myself and all I want is comp on E3 :)

As for your problems with D2, unless he has joined another alliance looking to take on RoFL, I don't see how this is possible. I started working towards a team to play E3 a few ticks before RoFL collected all 10 relics this era. There is no way D2 would have known he would have been playing an era with me at the start of the era, so there is no way he could have joined RoFL to get information on them. Also I've been with RoFL 3 eras now. I'm fairly sure I wouldn't need to plant someone in RoFL. For the time I have been with RoFL though, I have never had to fight a competitive era, so there is nothing I can tell to an alliance I bring together about how RoFL work.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
You're most welcome Andy, I wont stop anyone from coming.
It would be pleasure to play against you. :)

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:28 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
maybe if brian wasnt so cudly there would already be competition on e3

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl