It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
Lol SAIL wins? 1st april joke, 2 wins in tally couple of big big advertisement and some #ALLHAILSAIL tags wont make you equivalent to CME or RoFL son, they have and will have more than more respect than SAIL ever can achive, better get used to it. Atleast come to a level before drawing comparisons with the one of best alliances of world.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:45 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
Hey gen long time no see
Btw RoFL has changed a lot from the time you last left.

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:31 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 461
Rofl before used a *CENSORED* of subs. They play more solo nowadays and have garnered some of my respect.

_________________
Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS , NCR , T
Member of New Corgi Revolution

Skype: xxsnipzscopzxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
RoFL is working hard this era , their only official sub didn't even knew that they are in war till war was over more then half. Sayan hasnt slept from couple of days , we belong to same zone, im online entire day and i see sayan too online just im off when i sleep at 1-2 am i guess for 4-5 hrs but when i wake in morning sayan is still coordinating attacks and before i sleep he is doing the same , though he keeps suiciding.

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:22 am
Posts: 303
RoFL xD

Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

-George


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:46 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 am
Posts: 54
Gender: male
Alone1 wrote:
Lol SAIL wins? 1st april joke, 2 wins in tally couple of big big advertisement and some #ALLHAILSAIL tags wont make you equivalent to CME or RoFL son, they have and will have more than more respect than SAIL ever can achive, better get used to it. Atleast come to a level before drawing comparisons with the one of best alliances of world.


I am honored that you would spend your time searching how many wins SAIL has. Im not your son btw but if you are really looking someone to be yours Im sure I could find someone who would want to be. Are you saying that RoFl is one of the best alliances of the world(BD)? As for respect we have respect from the players that matter.

Hitmo wrote:
Hey gen long time no see
Btw RoFL has changed a lot from the time you last left.


Hey Hitmo it has been a long time
Even if RoFL has changed they still were too afraid to face SAIL 1v1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:04 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
as it happens RoFL have another opportunity to take the challenge on e1

inb4 they don't take it.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:24 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 331
Gender: male
GeneralBrand wrote:
Alone1 wrote:
Lol SAIL wins? 1st april joke, 2 wins in tally couple of big big advertisement and some #ALLHAILSAIL tags wont make you equivalent to CME or RoFL son, they have and will have more than more respect than SAIL ever can achive, better get used to it. Atleast come to a level before drawing comparisons with the one of best alliances of world.


I am honored that you would spend your time searching how many wins SAIL has. Im not your son btw but if you are really looking someone to be yours Im sure I could find someone who would want to be. Are you saying that RoFl is one of the best alliances of the world(BD)? As for respect we have respect from the players that matter.

Hitmo wrote:
Hey gen long time no see
Btw RoFL has changed a lot from the time you last left.


Hey Hitmo it has been a long time
Even if RoFL has changed they still were too afraid to face SAIL 1v1



SAIL was invited to come, they said no, and yea respect greeny, i better run of forums before he brings his advertisement shop of all hail SAIL into this thread nd bore people out.

_________________
Alone and Scary/IW Hero

IW ,POB ,TmR ,RoFL ,K ,PPC ,WC ,SoL ,PMS ,HORD ,AL ,A, AK47, UWS, KMO, ZOMB, CME


Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a *CENSORED*...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: England
Gender: male
If any of them still played :P

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RoFL Sucks :|
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
Wonder if they'l win E1... Someone accidentally killed Greeny :O wonder who.

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl