It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Thank You Battledawn.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo wrote:
Well Andy & George why dont u guys open AANC for handing girls? U 2 be the metor
as charles monaphotra said u guys have expirience in this...
add this to community suggestion
& believe me u would be suprised with the results

but i like guys :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Again Andy, it is a war game, not a dating site :lol:

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

jdsoccer13 wrote:
[turl=]http://imgur.com/gallery/zeG7rYU[/turl]

It's been awhile since I last played, but I wanted to give a big thank you to the battledawn community and the alliances, (FPM) (UI) (DMD) that I was apart of. During a large portion of my playing days, I was going through some severe depression in my personal life, which is kind of outlined in the link above. I honestly think if it weren't for BD and the relationships I made with some of the players, I might not still be here. I doubt that these guys realized how much of an impact you had on me and how much you helped me realize that I could change my way of thinking. So here is a public thank you to all that I played with, and all who stood with me during my career. I thoroughly enjoyed all the late nights on skype, crazy strategies, and of course all the Lord of the Rings references we used during gameplay!

Sincerely-

Jacob (Soldier of Darkness)

HI Jacob!

I am so glad that everything turned out well!
I know that sometimes, and when we are going through rough times, every word can make a difference.
I wish you all the best and keep in mind that you've got for sure friends by your side.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Dessyboy wrote:
Andy wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
In my experience girls are not all scary even if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed but if they are just get used to it, they will feel their power to frighten have no more effects on you if you get used to them and maybe one day one of these girls that figures out she's got no more frighting power will fall in love with you and here goes the money :D

I disagree. True love is when your girlfriend buys you reds for one of your eras coz you're bored and broke for that month 8-)

Pro-tip Have an amazing girlfriend with money xD

Protip: have a 2d girlfriend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Wow this got off topic lol. BTW, to those that were wondering, I had the date set up and she backed out the night before because she decided to start talking to another guy. -_____- It's ok though, I've learned to try to focus on the good in life and not to worry about something that is out of my control... Life punches u in the gut enough already lol.

Also, Andy yes I have been very busy, but I'm really trying to get on and play another one... just have to find enough time... Still have 5k left on my account to burn ;)

FPM Coming Out
FPM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3