It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I'm back
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:20 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

The old Kane was better no ? It would be an honor for me to talk to him one day.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Korupt wrote:
Okay, let's not reply to yourself here. Use one account and stick with that.

This is why I love mods XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 pm 
Private
Private

the "old" Kane was one of the best players I've ever had the pleasure to both play with and fight against. But he is long retired.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm 
Private
Private

Korupt wrote:

First off, I have a stupid name on my original account, but we aren't allowed to change our name. Second, I was naming the alliances that I led from my account that I forgot the password to. With the other account, I named the alliances I led using that stupid name. Also, I'm a bit dissappointed that the names Kane and LordKane are already taken.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 pm 
Private
Private

Again, if you were the legit Kevin as you say you are, you would use the original name.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

The old Kane isn't coming back, but I talked with him about a week ago. He sent me some longass guide and told me to carry on using Kane. psg188 said that he finally discovered how much time bd was taking away from him. I'm gonna try to continue the Kane legacy but think i have much to learn. I'let bd take away as much of my time as neccessary. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 pm 
Private
Private

sn312867 wrote:
The old Kane isn't coming back, but I talked with him about a week ago. He sent me some longass guide and told me to carry on using Kane. psg188 said that he finally discovered how much time bd was taking away from him. I'm gonna try to continue the Kane legacy but think i have much to learn. I'let bd take away as much of my time as neccessary. Cheers.

Why not just use your own name? Why use someone elses, and not make a name for yourself?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 pm 
Major
Major

MarkedOfKane wrote:
Korupt wrote:

First off, I have a stupid name on my original account, but we aren't allowed to change our name. Second, I was naming the alliances that I led from my account that I forgot the password to. With the other account, I named the alliances I led using that stupid name. Also, I'm a bit dissappointed that the names Kane and LordKane are already taken.

Again, no need to reply to your own thread with both accounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Apollo wrote:
sn312867 wrote:

Why not just use your own name? Why use someone elses, and not make a name for yourself?

I didnt even know kevin when i came to battle dawn. i used the name kane, the NOD logo and the Brotherhood of Nod alliance name because of my obsession with the Command & Conquer games. I met him after playing for a while and being accused of being an impostor numerous times. Im not going to change my name, since I've used it for a while now and a lot of players are used to it. I'm not planning on changing because another player used the same name. He used a lot of other names too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 am 
Major
Major

He was known for Kane though whereas you will always be considered the person who stole his name, don't you think it would be better to start your own name and be known for that?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next