It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Olympus
Gender: male
0/5
_________________________

There was a great pirate, stole many treasures, captured many ships. This pirate was never scared. When ever they came into contact with anther ship he would always wear his green sweater.

After many years of living the dream and sailing the seas, he makes a bad enemy. This enemy does not mess around and has much power. Soon the captain come into contact with this enemy and win the first 2 battles. Both these battles the captain wears his green sweater.

For the 3rd and final battle he see not 1 but 2 ships comeing straigh toward him. He sees not 2 but a whole fleet of ships! So many it is not even countable.

One of his crew come up and asked," What should we do Captain?"

"You know what to do," he replies.

"Oh and Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Should I get your Green sweater?"

"Not this time, get me my brown pants"
_____________

Next joke-Long joke

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: FYRO Macedonia
Gender: male
This failed miserably

_________________
Image


BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:49 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 239
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
RCIsBOMB wrote:
0/5
_________________________

There was a great pirate, stole many treasures, captured many ships. This pirate was never scared. When ever they came into contact with anther ship he would always wear his green sweater.

After many years of living the dream and sailing the seas, he makes a bad enemy. This enemy does not mess around and has much power. Soon the captain come into contact with this enemy and win the first 2 battles. Both these battles the captain wears his green sweater.

For the 3rd and final battle he see not 1 but 2 ships comeing straigh toward him. He sees not 2 but a whole fleet of ships! So many it is not even countable.

One of his crew come up and asked," What should we do Captain?"

"You know what to do," he replies.

"Oh and Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Should I get your Green sweater?"

"Not this time, get me my brown pants"
_____________

Next joke-Long joke


^5/5

agonasani wrote:
This failed miserably

^ 0/5

My Joke:
I fertilize my lawn with emo kids...
that way, it cuts itself.

Next joke: a random joke or a joke about Agon.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 am
Posts: 71
Harbinger745 wrote:

My Joke:
I fertilize my lawn with emo kids...
that way, it cuts itself.

Next joke: a random joke or a joke about Agon.


:lol: :lol: 5/5 :lol: :lol: I liked

My Joke:

Never fart in an elevator -
its wrong on so many levels.

Next Joke - Jokers choice


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Olympus
Gender: male
Get1 wrote:
Harbinger745 wrote:

My Joke:
I fertilize my lawn with emo kids...
that way, it cuts itself.

Next joke: a random joke or a joke about Agon.


:lol: :lol: 5/5 :lol: :lol: I liked

My Joke:

Never fart in an elevator -
its wrong on so many levels.

Next Joke - Jokers choice



5/5


There were 3 girls, blonde, red head, and brunette. They all died and when they got to the gates of heaven, a man said " I will only let you in if you can climb all these stairs. There are 1,000 steps. After every 4 steps, I will tell you a joke. If you laugh at any of them, you will not go to heaven and you will be stuck.

First is the red head, who only makes it to the 500th step. Next is the brunette who does better, but only makes it to the 800th step. Last is the blonde. She makes it all the way to the 999 but then starts laughing hysterically, even though there was no joke on that step. So, the man doesn't let her in. But being curious, he asks her, " Why did you laugh when I didn't even tell a joke?"

The blonde replied, "I just got the first joke".

________________________________________________________________

Dear Agon,

Three men were flying in a plane.
One dropped out an apple the other dropped an orange and the other dropped a grenade.

After landing they were walking down the street and saw a kid crying.
They asked him why he was crying and he said "an apple hit me in the head".
Then they saw another kid crying he said "an orange hit me in the head".
Then they saw Agon laughing his head off and they asked him what was so funny he said
"I farted and my house blew up!"

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 239
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
5/5 at the blonde joke, and 10000/5 at the Agon joke :lol:

Some girl asked me if she was wearing too much make-up.
I said it depended on whether she was going to kill Batman or not.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1479
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
unoriginal much? 2/5

What do mopeds and fat ladies have in common?

Spoiler:
They're both a great ride until someone sees you on one.


next joke has to be a joke about harb

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, BGB, SoTF, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 2
MOST CRYSTALS: 45
BEST POWER: 203
IGN: BAZINGA

Image

free tokens!

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 pm
Posts: 34
socialmisfit1 wrote:
unoriginal much? 2/5

What do mopeds and fat ladies have in common?

Spoiler:
They're both a great ride until someone sees you on one.


next joke has to be a joke about harb


I got linked, so I'll join the fun.

4/5 for your joke :D

Three people went to the gates of heaven, and when they got there God said to them "Since all of you were so great in life, I will reincarnate each of you as anything you want to be" so the first guy comes up to God and says "I want to be a bear!" and God turns him into a bear and he runs off. The second man steps forward and tells God, "I want to be a bird!" and God turns him into a bird, and he flies away. The third man, Harbinger, gets excited and starts running, but he slips on something and says "God, I want to be a.. Oh ****", and he plops on the ground.

Next joke is Jokers choice


Last edited by pilot14 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 pm
Posts: 34
Accidental double post, apologies.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: JOKE-A-THON
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 am
Posts: 71
socialmisfit1 wrote:
unoriginal much? 2/5

What do mopeds and fat ladies have in common?

Spoiler:
They're both a great ride until someone sees you on one.


next joke has to be a joke about harb


5/5 I know its wrong to laugh but that was funny

@socialmisfit1

Harbingger745 was commenting on you bashing your head on the screen

He says he'l help you out but doesn't know which way you came in.


Next joke - Jokers choice


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl