It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: contest for permanent ban of sam g3 era
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:19 am 
Private
Private

TK always play fair game.we never do accnt sharing or anything else.our troops were far away from our hive.our friend sam spammed 5 of our colonies to save our xtals for some time so we could reach back our hive timely.then our leader oldskull(kurt) get back those xtals bcoz we all couldnt relocate while oldskull took xtals from sam to relocate & buy some time for usto reach back timely & fight FD who has reached in our hive with 150 fleets.but the great admin simmen banned sam permanently & those 5 members of TK who gave their xtals to save them were banned for 6 hrs(18ticks).oldskull had 96 xtals but when simmen banned sam he had only 18 xtals of his own.after our 5members got unban we got our xtals back as it is.

admin thinks its farming if he had monitered the game closely he might understand its a strategy not farming.we talked yesterday to get back our xtals from oldskull by spamming again.here is proof of it which i sent to simmen already

http://gyazo.com/cb8985ac612aefe7f3eefff724d24b8d

my msgs sent to simmen:

http://gyazo.com/2cc958fad944987b91320a0b415c02e0

http://gyazo.com/f4ca3b9ba62c1697e0b77928ae6c41cb

http://gyazo.com/644f9d8a08d9b37b8c61a2c29a6cc179

It was not farming.it was a strategy which simmen should understand.there is no such rule which prohibit us from using such strategy.we are not noobs here.we know all rules & we always follow them.thts why TK players hv their record in playing fair.we are wasting our time our life here so we deserve some self respect here.

PLO does farming every era every galaxy but never got banned permanently.he does sub farming & also xtal farming of his members.each era he looses he gets his members xtal & relocates but never got banned permanently.i think admin should remain unbiased & be neutral between all alliances.sorry to say we are v mch appointed by such unfair ban of us & sam.

if we are wrong plz refer to us those rules which prohibit us from such strategy.i think its a strategic game

i need attention of admin simmen & all other honourable jury members who will deal this case.we want sam to get unban.

i do hope we shall get positive reply soon:)[b][b][b][u][u][b][b][b][/b][/b][/u][/b][/u][/b][/b][/b]

RAJPOOT[color=#80BF00][/color]

Post subject: Re: contest for permanent ban of sam g3 era
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:26 am 
Private
Private

From my knowledge and experience, that is considered crystal farming which is indeed against the rules. Having someone place in your hive and take your crystals is not allowed, even though you planned on taking them back. If it were allowed barely any wars would be successful as every alliance would just be running around swapping crystals. I will give the link of this thread to Admin Simmen, however and let him be the final judge.

-Apollo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 am 
Private
Private

let say you are at work and during this time your house is on fire but you have under your bed a bag of money and you cant reach home in time 2 save them do 2 fire fast expansion , is it wrong 2 call your buddy 2 save you money cause he lives close and can he reach there faster than you? when you get home you will get your money from him! is so simple but rules from file dont apply in the game i guess cause that will be perfectly legal! i think thats an unfair ban and they should reconsider !

all respect

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 am 
Private
Private

There is obviously a difference, As that is real life and this is a game. Battledawn is it's own entity. However, if you and I bet $50 on a fight, and you and I fought, and I won, but your buddy came up and snatched the $50 and ran, don't you think that'd be a little unfair to the victor?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 am 
Private
Private

Apollo wrote:
From my knowledge and experience, that is considered crystal farming which is indeed against the rules. Having someone place in your hive and take your crystals is not allowed, even though you planned on taking them back. If it were allowed barely any wars would be successful as every alliance would just be running around swapping crystals. I will give the link of this thread to Admin Simmen, however and let him be the final judge.

-Apollo

Apollo will u refer to the link of such rule & update us.there is no such rule which forbade us to do so.its a strategic game & it was our strategy.farming is something different than strategy.last era of g5 rascas did sub xtals farming of his sub pinksoda but he was banned temporarily for 24ticks.neither farm xtals were deleted nor any1 got banned permanently..if u hv valid answer with support of some links then reply otherwise i know better than u:)

RAJPOOT[color=#80BF00][/color]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 am 
Private
Private

Apollo wrote:
There is obviously a difference, As that is real life and this is a game. Battledawn is it's own entity. However, if you and I bet $50 on a fight, and you and I fought, and I won, but your buddy came up and snatched the $50 and ran, don't you think that'd be a little unfair to the victor?

you are right but here is the poin ! we need firt 2 fight right? if you bet 50$ on fighteing me you can fight me without me being there! thats all we did with the xtals as well someone keept them long enough 4 us 2 arive home !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:26 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

First of all, you cannot contest any ban here at the forum.
Talk to your admin in-game BUT NOT on the way you did already ("you are completely biased ....")

I am sure that Simmen will listen to your arguments and explain to you his decision.

Topic locked

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]